2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

They last wicked long, and are the best occasion smoker. Love em.

3 Likes

Yes they so seem so luxuriousā€¦like a top shelf cannabis product lol. If I ever get to make or try one I will smoke it with a pinky out haha
th-1179963640

5 Likes

When you get there, take the time and enjoy the hell out of it. Do it right. There are many Write ups on how to make them, @ChronicMcBudz cannagar molds are the shit. I love them. Some people use rosin or dabs as glue, but I prefer the rum and sugar method.,ā€¦ Iā€™m going to collect some fan leafs for my next gar. Pics to come soon!!!.

6 Likes

Yeah I have never made rosin or dabs, so I would try the rum and sugar kind instead anyway. But yeah now my head is wrapped around trying this hardā€¦to bad I have months before my plants are done. Dang.

3 Likes

Apple fritter leafs

pressed In a skunk mag

6 Likes

Haha wow thatā€™s appropriate!

2 Likes

What can I say? :laughing:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all you and yours,ā€¦paws and take a moment. To light up :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy holidaze

No matter if you celebrate or if you donā€™t celebrate
Anything

I just want to wish everybody peace and happiness!

image|375x500

One love
And a very healthy and happy Growing

Paps
Momalag
And bonggirl

12 Likes

Sounds like a weed superhero family like the Incrediblesā€¦
Merry Christmas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

To you also.

3 Likes

ok not my artwork but i took the pic

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidaze, the winner of the Balcony size (medium) a Pot for Pot grow kit:

Congratulations @Pawsfodocaws Mr. and Mrs. Helios choose you.

If your would like to see your prize in use please see @GrowingInThePines

To everyone who received stickers, Thank you for being OG, OverGrow the World!
Thank you to all OGā€™s who have entered the Picture of the year contest, only 6 days left till the contest closes.

Thereā€™s is a new OG sticker available here:

Be good to yourself.

21 Likes

Woah nice @Pawsfodocaws!

3 Likes

Wow! Awesome @Heliosphear .!!! This is going to be so much fun! Merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree: :heart: overgrow the world.!!!

Happy holidays all

Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

gg#4 my first grow first seed planted ever!! Merry Christmas happy new years! Overgrow the world!

14 Likes

Halloween is the best time to visit new Orleans! I lived there 3 years. Halloween perfect weather few tourists and all the freaks come out it beats the hell out of Mardi gras

4 Likes

This month has been a ton of fun! Between theā€¦
The P.O.T.Y. Contest!
The first OG Poster!
The 25 days of Christmas giveaway! (my first seed giveaway on OG)
The 2022 OG Sticker giveaway that @Heliosphear and I have done together!

It was definitely poppin! I guess now is a good time as any to post in POTY contest!

Art:
Made a design and decided to give it away to a bunch of you fine folks! (thread is still active go check it out)

Cannabis:
Testers I got from @anonymous4289 its been a great run and I definitely found a couple Gems!

Life:
For life I will add the Christmas ā€œtreeā€ that Mrs. 88 just had to have. We spent X-mas at my moms house this year so we did not put up a traditional treeā€¦ and she still felt like we needed a little tree in the house so I let her decorate one of the plants from our current run. Sheā€™s been a huge help and been a big part of getting flips and slapz together to get out to everyone!

Big shout out to @Heliosphear ! What a guy is all I can say! Very encouraging and positive person! Hope we can do more stuff in the future dude! Thanks for a great month!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
and Overgrow The World!

27 Likes

Merry Christmas nice stickers .

7 Likes

Oh manā€¦ sorry, I am away from the computerā€¦ on vacations!

I wish I get that lucky when I get back on trackā€¦

Thank you, guys!

4 Likes