2022 Fall Box Swap Spot

With some luck it’s just delayed, hope it turns up soon :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

That’s tribal knowledge! Very cool!

1 Like

Not sure if Doug is hooking me up with Tuna Kush and OG Kush but I wanted those ones. Will report back! Haha

1 Like

I’m looking for some AK48 seeds that were handed out as freebies. I just made some MulanjexBangiHaze i can trade for them. I also have some AutoNortherLightsMalawi backcrosses i made. Both are Regs.

4 Likes

Did you sign up for either of them bud? Not near my spreadsheet.

1 Like

I did not but you said you’d see if there were extras, so I’m just waiting to find out later

2 Likes

The extras would be comin from the original growers in trades or giveaways from them , not the coop team personally
Any extras the coop team would have would be offered back to original grower , opened up to everyone again not specific people or put in random in spring box , I presume
: )

2 Likes

Yes, growers tend to keep extra seeds for giveaways and trades.

No, that is not accurate. Growers send in extras some of the time but I have never heard of them being offered back to the grower. Extras are normally offered up as options for those who missed out or those who only got signed up for a few strains. If there are still some left after that then they would end up as extras in the next box. As an example I sent G-pas 35 extra packs of Sour Bubble to offer out to folks.

7 Likes

Cool , was just shooting the breeze as I didn’t know myself how it all worked : )
If someone was wanting to do a bigger hunt thru a particular strain , could they request more if extras are available ?

2 Likes

Sure, they can always request. A request like that would have to wait till everyone was covered but I don’t see why that would be a problem under those circumstances.

5 Likes

Og rocks : )

8 Likes

I cannot think of one argument against that statement :wink:

11 Likes

When ya come here, you’re considered “Family”!! That is, until you “act a fool” at the Reunion. Yeah, a really n-i-c-e group of members here. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: If you don’t like the Entertainment for next year’s Reunion…TOO BAD!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Truly, one of the nicest things someone has said about my “act”. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I am looking for:

Sour Bubble
Durban Poison
AK48
Pakistani Chitral Kush
Lucifer’s BB

My package got caught in something during the trip through USPS and arrived with skidmarks, large holes covered with tape and most of the packs missing.
Have been lucky enough to get a couple others being shared already and am hoping to fill in where possible.
Don’t have much from the Fall box to swap but have other beans I can share. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’m wondering if anyone has some cherry cobbler they’d be willing to trade. I somehow completely missed the sign up for it. I have some stuff from the fall box or plenty of other goodies.

3 Likes

Sending you a pm if you havent gotten cobbler yet.

3 Likes

I’m looking for the Acapulco gold that went out with this box, and the Colombian gold. I have Cherry Cobbler and PPP from my box I am willing to trade, as well as quite a few non box seeds as well. Hit me up if you’ve got some you want to trade out. :+1: Thanks!

4 Likes

Hey @PineTarBastard and @Green_Light, I got two packs of AK48 in the Fall box, I think that’s one for each of you if you’re still looking — happy to spread the love! I’ll take a cool trade if you got it or just straight up help you out.
Hit me up in a PM, we’ll see what we can do!
:herb::call_me_hand:t3::herb:

4 Likes

Have you tried reaching out to @Old-Ron ?
He did the run and might have extra :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes