2022 Fall Box Swap Spot

Doug… do we really have rks!!! Holy shit I need that in my life!!!

4 Likes

Yeah bud, it was distributed to Canadians in the last box and to the rest of the world in this one. I also got some RKH crosses :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn I didn’t get it my box lol… but I truly love the skunkiest of skunks… I got these… happy with them… but rks… damn!!!

Woops… and ak 48

5 Likes

are you in the U.S.? I received these in my box and would be willing to part with them. I’m not looking for anything in return, people here are so generous, I’d not feel right taking anything in return. Let me know if they are what you are looking for.
might not be today or tomorrow, but I’ll get them to you :smile:

11 Likes

@Emeraldgreen and @AtypicalMeristem I have already been taken care of. Because this place is awesome! :+1:

7 Likes

What are looking for in return for the A.G.? Name your Poison!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I have the Acapulco mix and dragons bloodhashplant if anyone wants to trade

3 Likes

Pm me an address and I’ll send them to you. Don’t need anything in return for them. It’d be my pleasure sending them to the generous @misterbee

I don’t post a lot here, but I’ve been here long enough to see how many people you’ve helped out.

6 Likes

I’d be interested in the AG mix from the Fall box. Would you be interested in Bangi Haze, or an auto NorthernLightsMalawi backcross?

2 Likes

PM me about Lucifer BB and PCK. I might could break off something for you. I’ll need to dig them out and see how many beans were in the packs.

2 Likes

I do not know where to ask this so here is as good as any place I guess. How can I find out about maybe getting in on any of the fall box strains that might have packs left over? When I joined and started going through the site I only found out about the fall boxes after all the sign in were done. If it isn’t possible great I can wait for spring, but if there is a chance…

2 Likes

I have both as well and can break em down

Contact the growers directly.

1 Like

Hey @Green_Light I’d be willing to offer up my Lucifer BB to ya!
I’m out of state at the moment, but let’s work something out, and I’ll mail when I’m home again
Edit: shoulda read the rest of the replies, looks like you’re all set… unless you prefer a full pack, or didn’t get a many as you wanted

4 Likes

Any og or skunk don’t know if chernobyl is in the fall box

@NICO i helped with the goji og preservation i can send you some and 1 or 2 other strains from the fall box if you want. Pm info ill get something to u

8 Likes

You rock brother @Stankonia, just sayin.

3 Likes

6 Likes

@stankonia do you have extras of the goji? I somehow didn’t sign up for that run? I’d gladly take a pack if you have extras.

2 Likes

Sure thing… send me your info, i got u

4 Likes