2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

Fall Box just arrived at my place today. All safe and sound, thank you again to all that made this possible.

6 Likes

I added and arrow to make it easier. On my screen it does show the first post on a light green background making it hard to see unless it is read in totality.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

The links the guys posted were helpful. Idk if you saw but I paid twice because I forgot to add the 2 bucks per strain.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t downloaded for this week yet. Thank You.

4 Likes

THANKS @G-paS for doing this! what a job it must be keeping everything in line. i really appreciate the work you and all seed growers did/are doing. my box made it safe and sound, love en all the goodies you sent me. :green_heart: :heart_eyes: :100: :pray:

7 Likes

Thank You guys for the kind words. It makes up for those that arenā€™t happy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not claimed;

@Eagles009 US
@Fastarkid
@Fat_Man :us:
@Franknberry
@G1900
@GanjaMa
@anon82574406
@Gizmo
@Goatrock
@Goldleaf808
@Guitarzan
@itza419
:green_heart: :seedling:

21 Likes

I paid and claimed mine

5 Likes

same- paid claimed and received as posted above

4 Likes

I did not receive yet but I didnā€™t check the mail today. Guess Iā€™ll go check now

5 Likes

Landed today! Thank you @G-paS !

5 Likes

Paid and received mine already, thanks again for organizing!

4 Likes

Paid claimed received @G-paS Thanks Maam

4 Likes

I paid and recieved the fall box. I Believe I posted a pic and thanked you for it when it arrived.

Edit. Post 166 was when I received
Hereā€™s the screenshot I took when i paid. Thank you again x1000 @G-paS and to everybody who helped put this together.

4 Likes

i am pretty sure what GpaS is saying is that those are the people who have not done the sign up on the diy link to pay shipping and donations. if you did do that, maybe possible you did not list your OG user name on the sign up / order form. hope that helps.

4 Likes

Did I do something wrongly? I know I paid and have received maybe I forgot my username?

3 Likes

Hi @G-paS

Thanks again for your kindness :blush:

I too paid/confirmed and received the seeds.

Sorry if I missed a step and please let me know if you need anything from me to close the loop.

5 Likes

I also paid and received. Cross me off the fall box

3 Likes

Also paid and received.

Thanks againā€¦

4 Likes

:thinking: I received mine, and am 100% happy with each and every offering despite others incorrect misinterpretations regarding my observations regarding the results from external sources, have I missed something? I am on your post regarding envelopes which have been sent: '22 Fall Co-op open for sign-up - #316 by G-paS :v:
Edit: after reading the rest of the posts, I believe we are good! Thank you very much @gpas!

5 Likes

Just checked the mail and received. Thank you @G-paS

4 Likes