2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

And such I nice guy to work with.

8 Likes

Will I receive a message on here when I’m expected to pay the shipping/handling for my fall box, or should I have already done this?

Thank you to everyone involved in this to make it happen. Your efforts are appreciated.

3 Likes

The cut off for receiving seeds from all the awesome breeders will September 21st . At that time everything I have in hand will be packaged up for the box. You will be able to start signing up on DYI Green Life

4 Likes

Is that OG’ers OG coming in this box or the following?

2 Likes

Looking forward to this year’s runs, missed out on too many of them, but still this whole thing from OG is incredibly awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @G-paS for all your hard work.
And also to everyone that has a hand some way some how.
:muscle::muscle::pray::pray::ok_hand::ok_hand:
This will be my first co op box so I am super excited :laughing:

10 Likes

@Gpaw let me know he will be getting them to me so It will depend on customs :roll_eyes:

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Thanks for your hard work @G-paS :heart::heart::v:t2:

9 Likes

Missed out this year, been moving house. But want to applaud @G-paS fir his work. True Overgrow spirit in action.
Chapeaux, Sir.

6 Likes

Her work! She sure does alot for all of us!

9 Likes

That a no-shit deal right there. She is OG thru and thru.

10 Likes

She is incredibly awesome!

4 Likes

Thank you dear lady for all you do!! @G-paS and also to all the wonderful breeders and generous folks who make this the most awesome online community! Thank you!!!

9 Likes

Thank you G-paS for your awesomeness and dedication to spreading the seeds of the Sweet Leaf

9 Likes

Thank you @G-paS and @Sebring and all the people that put in the time/work to make these seeds.

12 Likes

There are some still open.@GreenBhoy

5 Likes

@G-paS just wanted to say what a great job you are doing!
@Sebring thank you for all your efforts also.
I can only imagine how much goes on behind the scene I’m not aware of.

Thank you

6 Likes

Sebring is not here for now. We talk on the phone.

10 Likes

Appears I made a boo boo. @G-paS is one of the superior sex. That explains a LOT. Apologies for my error. Everything else I said stands.

10 Likes