2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

After my husband passed I thought of asking Joe to change it to G-maS but thought nobody would know who I was.

So @Bobgrows and I are confused a lot. Not a problem :grinning:
When I joined it was mainly mail males.

I just appreciate the kind words no matter what you call me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

38 Likes

@G-paS thank you so much for all the hard work and everyone else in community doing work!!

13 Likes

Thank you for the kind words.

6 Likes

Thank you @G-paS for your hard labour. I will cherish the seeds with love. :pray:t2: Respect!

7 Likes

Sorry I missed you. Yes, that is correct.

8 Likes

All right, I registered at the site but am unclear if I need to sign up for each strain? …& will this forthcoming thread tell how to pay—I.e. an item to add to shopping cart?

:blush:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

As the OP says;

13 Likes

you might want to pin that. and highlight it. and get some gifs of fireworks.

or one of these

8 Likes

I have on another thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And this thread is pinned. :wink:

4 Likes

Cool. :man_shrugging: I still don’t really understand other than “wait” for further info & feel guilty even asking in the first place. Was hoping one of the less coneheaded members might explain without wasting your time @G-paS.

This has been a long time for many of us & ironically most have more than a seed pack laying around.

Just glad Sebring is mending & it’s still happening after all that shit. If MOTR would show up some day & tell us a wild story that would be nice. :pensive:

Cool beans. :seedling:

10 Likes

When the fall boxes are ready, you will pay on the diygreenlife site. Shipping + $2 charge per strain if I am remembering correctly. YOU get to do the calculations and put in the total paid (i.e. you get 4 strains? $6 + 4x$2 = $14. You can always send more as a site contribution.

During the course of the year, various runs are open, and signups are on each run. Some have a few slots left now, but many are filled up (there are constantly new ones popping up). There was an easy way to see on one page what runs you signed up for, but you can always click the links from @G-paS to search individual runs. For each run you are signed up for, add $2 to the $6 shipping charge to figure out what to pay…

10 Likes

For sure, Bro!!! I have it from highly reliable sources, she turned down all the SUPER FEMALE HEROINE Roles…they ALL were BENEATH her!!! Count ourselves extremely lucky, we almost lost her to the Big Screen. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

If I am from Europe, do I have to register at diygreenlife.com?

where do I have to make the payment? I have 2 strains, Goji OG F2 and Spirit Train.

What forms of payment are there?

2 Likes

@Murciano207 you like me I just wait for gaz to contact me , you just wait for @Swe-can
We pay when they ask then they post seeds to us , we don’t do the diy site

7 Likes

Just like @ifish said, whenever I get the co-op box I’ll send you a msg @Murciano207 with all the info :v::v::v:

8 Likes

@ifish @Swe-can @G-paS @Gaz29
Thanks for the information and for the work you are doing for the forum.
a greeting!

11 Likes

1 Like

@G-paS hi
Can you let me know when to pay

I see things I signed up for I think there’s 2 or 3

Forgive me I wasn’t paying attention

2 Likes

You will see an announcement bud. @G-paS has to wait for some stuff before saying go as there are still seeds she has not received, Sour Bubble is still being sorted so she is stuck waiting on lazy stoners like me. Things will start moving forward in 2 to 3 weeks I am guessing.

15 Likes