2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

I never actually received anything, I just seen mine on my USPS Dashboard. It’s something available through the USPS that will show you all mail coming to your address. I get daily emails that show me what will come in the mail later that day and it will also show any shipping labels that are created using your address.

3 Likes

Well my box showed up, sort of…

I thank everyone for their efforts.
Whoever was supposed to get the underwear I hope appreciates the fire that’s coming instead.
WTF

Again, thank you @G-paS and all the breeders and donors. I know this isn’t your fault. Just wanted to let y’all know “something” did indeed show up. 2 out of 14 and a bonus set of undies!

24 Likes

Hey @BeagleZ … my Birthday brother… I will split my box wit ya!

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

Edit: I may want those Vic Sec undies… lol

11 Likes

Oh no any I got from my box that can help out and get you some im more then willing to split them with you @BeagleZ

8 Likes

Appreciate that greatly brother! You hold on to yours though, @CrunchBerries has already graciously offered to slide me some of his when the time comes.

Just didn’t want to leave it up in the air.
Scratching my head on the undies still though :thinking:

11 Likes

Y’all are too kind @DesertHeartGardens and @DJSF!! Appreciate the hell out of you guys!!!
We will get through this lol

8 Likes

Hey Buddy I’m so sorry to see what you received and I just wanted to let you know that I have yet to get mine still and still says same as before for tracking number so I can safely say that the 12 I signed up for are in the mail limbo but thanks @G-paS for everything you’ve done for the OG Community and to the one’s that did the seed runs and I hope whoever has gotten mine enjoys the fire in that box …giphy
If possible could you check if mine is lost or still in transit no change on tracking number since October 13th…

5 Likes

Very OG thing to do.

10 Likes

That’s brutal…wtf? They’re ruthless in there.

5 Likes

Looks like the tore up multiple orders!

4 Likes

Yeah, my thinking is some sort of machine got jammed and ripped up multiple packages. My seeds fell out, they took what they wanted and threw some undies in for a laugh.

I just hope they really understand what they have!

6 Likes

If they understood what they are they wouldnt have snagged 'em

4 Likes

@G-paS it sounds like my box arrived today!
Thanks! :pray:

I will get to open it tomorrow morning! It’s like Christmas Eve!

If you don’t hear from me tomorrow the anticipation killed me.

Thanks to everyone involved! Can’t wait to see what’s inside :grin:

:robot:

10 Likes

They were mine! They crossed in the mail :rofl: Actually If we were doing boarders. That would work.

You did have so many they filled up the big bag really full.

Yeah!

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Glad yours showed up @Dirtron and I bet you won’t sleep much tonight lol

5 Likes

I made it to the PO today with another postal crate full

14 Likes

Dang bro. That’s the worst kind of luck.

4 Likes

Younkin strikes again :wink:

5 Likes

Okay, failing miserable at selection of Strains, I’m pretty dang intelligent and am dumb as a box of rocks trying to do this. I was wanting Acapulco Gold and purple Urkle and a few others.

Any help is greatly appreciated in helping this stoner figure this out lol
:100::dove:

2 Likes

Had you signed up for any of those seed runs?

2 Likes