2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

That is so funny. @BigMike55 they are new. It would be bad if used. That’s something that would happen to Irish. He always had something happening.image

3 Likes

Sure hope I get mine soon and I’d like to give a big shout out thanks to Mr Wizard for helping me out with frt charges… not been this broke in a bit… but, I have 2 new hips… worth it

14 Likes

Plenty of people here would hook you up with seeds. I’m sorry to hear about your pain. I know how it goes. I’m in bad shape also. Bones and joints are my biggest problem.

5 Likes

It was probably a 2 packages of underwear and your seeds that opened up. They put some seeds and a pack underwear in both…and figured each person would only be half disappointed.

7 Likes

If just the underwear make it, I’m a happy camper… LMAO
Hey Herr… Doing a lot better. Now to get my 3 failed back surgeries fixed… head on auto accident in 95 bro… that and severe degenerative bone disease…
But hey, who has 2 new hips and 2 thunbs,this guy.

10 Likes

I see what you did there :joy:

“ Very OG thong to do.”

5 Likes

It looks like they messed up and lost ones so far are ones that show they left Detroit on the 13th.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know and I just wanted to make sure and was hoping for a package today but like you said that it shows it left Detroit on the 13th… Happy Growing to you all The Doc stupid USPS system strikes again!

2 Likes

And I had to pay a Holiday charge on these to make it even worse.

3 Likes

Can you get a refund with the proof of destruction @G-paS ?

1 Like

Sorry for the holiday charge and I can send you a donation to help out, just dumbfounded and in disbelief that it’s this ridiculous with the way things are being done and the postmaster general is a groovy guy…bastid! But I’m not gonna be pestering ya anymore but if you need anything let me know @G-paS

2 Likes

Mine arrived many thanks

3 Likes

There is no need. The generous donations to date have covered ALL the Holiday fees. It just make me upset that I paid more and they messed up so many

9 Likes

HA! Now that was funny @BigMike55

2 Likes

I asked first Sweetie. I’ll fight you for them. A VS 2xl is a med in real life. You might be talking very high!

8 Likes

They were not insured. You can’t insure free, I would like any that got torn up, send a photo pm’d to me there are three of you. out of over 200.

The one thing I found was all contained Spirit Train. I knew it was a larger vial then the rest. I thought packages didn’t go thru rollers so it would be good. But, if panties get torn open too.

8 Likes

Just curious how many were lost from the Detroit hub after saying that it departed?

2 Likes

Five but they have all shown but one.

2 Likes

The one is me unfortunately

1 Like

If I don’t get mine I’m fine for a minute. Or nothing at all. @G-paS we can call it a donation. I know your busy. It’s getting cold. I appreciate all of the work and fun times I have had here. Some funny dazzzs!

3 Likes