Check the list in the first post: Here!

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Oh boy I’m not sure

On Sebring site when I logged in it referred to me as Papalag

Hopefully that all matches up

When will you need the safe addy

3 Likes

@G-paS wanted to let you know that I realize my donation was more than I needed to send and that I wasn’t expecting anything more than I signed up for. I’m paying forward because last year I underpaid because there was something I forgot I had signed up for, so I figured I’d cover somebody who may do the same this year :slight_smile:

8 Likes

When you signed up on the site you add your address there.

7 Likes

@G-paS Thanks again for making this happen. Wasn’t sure if I was Group A or Group B in USA so just to be on the safe side, paid for the more expensive group B option and x2 donations for the Colombian run and the Acapulco mix.

5 Likes

:heavy_check_mark:Please check out this thread here for the information you need

8 Likes

13 Likes

I totally did not put my username in the box @G-paS
I’m so so sorry for making things a bit extra :see_no_evil:.
What should I do now??

4 Likes

Many Thanks for your time,energy and kindness.
I appreciate all
Will send my payment in Friday

5 Likes

@Sincitytoker I would try to get her your order receipt confirmation number.

☆DJSF

6 Likes

I will do a run of the ones that are right. Get them out of the way. Than I will post asking for a pm with screen name and name used to check-out.
:green_heart::seedling:

21 Likes

I am ready for the folks that didn’t include their user name on the check-out.

Please put order number in the subject line please.

7 Likes

@G-paS should we have got an email if we were in the last round with out names in the notes?

1 Like

Sebring’s site sends the receipt auto. You would have had to have given him an e-mail in the order.
If you didn’t put in you user name or e-mail the only way to find your payment would be if you can give me the name you used to mail to. :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I usually get a receipt in my spam folder, but I don’t see one this time. Any chance you can confirm my payment is noted? It definitely came out of my bank, and I have a screenshot of my receipt. Has my username and order number of you’d like me to DM the image to you. :wink:

1 Like

You didn’t put your e-mail addy in the form. :smiley: Your good your order number is *****

3 Likes

Ahhh. Dang it. I remember doing it, but it was probably the first time I tried and there was an error on my end. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :heart:

2 Likes

Are these boxes by chance originating in CA?

I see an unexplained package out for delivery today.

Getting stoked!

Thanks so much for efforts @G-paS , you are a dedicated woman.

I have run many co-ops in my day and I have a pretty good understanding the logistics, time, money, and dedication involved. May karma rain down upon you in spades

11 Likes

the eagle has landed

32 Likes

Just arrived 5 minutes ago. I am so pumped to run these super lemon haze. Blast from the past.

48 Likes