2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

Thank you @G-paS you are a :princess: Queen!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s just @G-paS being super cool. :partying_face:

5 Likes

A few treats fell into my mailbox yesterday. :v:

19 Likes

The eagle has landed! But I think there was a mix up with the storks - somebody may be missing their acapulco gold, and I got an AK48 when I was meant an AKBB :joy: I for one am completelty ok with this happy little accident but if the intended recipient is really missing their seeds, Iā€™d be happy to get them back to their rightful owner :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

I canā€™t wait to get mine lol. The Acapulco Gold is one I always wanted to grow

4 Likes

here you go mate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

now you wouldnā€™t happen to know where the ak48 grow log is do you? lol

1 Like

Are you sure that is where the Acapulco Gold came from @ChongoBongo? I got some AG from @lambchopedd (the log you linked) but it was packaged really nicely, just like his Mexican Death Sativa before thatā€¦

That said I have not dipped back into that thread, so if he ,or someone else, ran them again as a co-op, or if LambChopped gave a bunch of extras to @G-paS to co-op I will shut my big mouth. :wink:

Just want to help you find the sourceā€¦and I am not 100% the linked source is correct.

:robot:

6 Likes

you might be right dirtron, looking at it again it looks like there were people posting pictures of their own grow logs around august, which I must have mistaken for being the actual repro :+1:

6 Likes

@G-paS I just placed my order 21851, I just wanted to say sorry again for such a long time getting it done, i had the funds saturday but was only now able to get to the bankā€¦ Things have been tough this month but I am about to harvest some outdoors the next few days with a bunch of Copa genetics Reeseā€™s cut (Pbb x Oreoz) x Gsd f6) f2ā€™s so thats something to smile about. I do want to give back to the overgrow community at some point not just the Copa thread peeps, If thats something you could help me set up Iā€™d be more than grateful and happy to give a bunch away

8 Likes

Thank you @G-paS , all the growers, and the seed sources for making this happen. Itā€™s my first time to participate in something like this seed co-op, and I feel fortunate to have found this community.

16 Likes

ak bbm x vbb sounds incredible! I canā€™t wait to get a pack of the goji f2ā€™s! Cheers dude happy hunting!

5 Likes

Please @me when you do @CamTheCannaman

I have not found my way into the Copa thread, yet, but I am a bean popping fiend.

:robot:

6 Likes

Same here @Dirtron and I have been looking at their gear for awhile but itā€™s an amazing job and offering as well @CamTheCannaman The Docā€¦ canā€™t wait for mine to arrive

5 Likes

@G-paS and all the preservationists -THANK YOU!

Order received and I got some bonus beans Iā€™m super excited about!

The generosity, sense of community, and willingness to share is something I appreciate about overgrow.

I will be sure I have something of interest to contribute for next years box and I hope some of these good vibes we have in overgrow can carry on to other parts of our daily lives and be shared much like we are sharing seeds!

8 Likes

You guys should check out the Copa Genetics thread! Lots of great info in there; the guy has been breeding since the 80ā€™s and has some of the most resilient genetics I have ever run outdoors, as well as some of the best indoor Iā€™ve grown as well, his crazy bitch being my favorite so far. We got 2 weeks of rain nasty weather and I didnā€™t get any PM on my outdoors which, if you live in New England, his genetics are built to thrive in! Lotā€™s of great people over there in that thread and if you scroll up he is looking for testers itā€™s post #982 the list of cultivars/ crosses he made this season is on post 994-995! Cheers growmies!

9 Likes

If anyone who gets the Spotted Lime F3ā€™s pops them feel free to @ me so I can see how my first attempt at seed making went and how the progeny look :grin:! I may pop 4 or 5 soon just to see if and how they differ from those in the seed run.

11 Likes

@G-paS I was one of the offenders without my
name.Sent you a pm. Thank You again for all your hardwork and time!!!

4 Likes

Still waiting but I plan on it. Pretty sure I have those coming.

3 Likes