2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

YASS!! SAFE AND SOUND @Wizdom !!!

Mrs. Pigeon made both the had and jewelry, and the freeze dried munchies are killer!

Now I get to open mine when home!

:grin: :+1:

@Wizdom the hair tie may be mrs pigeon’s “whoops!” or used to hold something together. :+1:

8 Likes

HOLY SHIT!

:exploding_head:

Looks like Santa wants to help me get nice and fucked up!

Thanks Santa! (:wink:)

:heart: :grin: :heart:

16 Likes

Well got home and spread out my gifts looking excellent so many choices what to try first? Thank again secret Santa .

Got a Xmas gift today from another generous member . Thank you for the nice surprise.

19 Likes

A very big thank you to the Mrs. Already used the toque, very warm, and my favorite colour :wink: Green.

Hopefully she does the job :grin:

7 Likes

Grape pie :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Yes great score looking forward to that pack .

6 Likes

I have a question for whoever knows who sent this. Maybe someone could respond for them to keep the anonymity.

For the seeds you sent, i cant make out your writing on the one package (something bud kryptonite?) and dont know what the abbreviated letters mean. Lsgtk x lpc is the pne i am referring to.

Also, the cola you sent and the purple freak have seeds in their early flower clusters and was wondering what the possible male in these crosses are and whay the cola was. Weed with seeds is awesome, just gotta know the genetics. Wont someone please think of the genetics!

Ps been loving the gifts, the buds fantastic, the kief and hash have been excellent and my brother loves the cream you sent. Really been helping his hands out. So thanks a ton santa, i really appreciate your generous gift basket!

10 Likes

I received one today, but due to some family things I am out of town for the next couple weeks. The package has been received and will be opened once I return. Really looking forward to it. If anyone is waiting on confirmation, I am one of the east coasters :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Lennon Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush x London Pound cake. Your secret Santa has a unique penmanship style :rofl:
edit: I think the other is BC Big Bud x Kryptonite
Double edit: The male in question was a big 'ol London Pound Cake also

12 Likes

Mailboxes in Canada right now:

IMG_2798

14 Likes

12 Likes

Those actually came from a real Santa.

5 Likes

:joy: this is so true! Hahaha

I’m in the “You are Santa” phase of my life.

8 Likes

Finally my Santa gift looks like it made it to its destination. Yo keep an eye out for it according to tracking they sent it to the wrong location the other day so hopefully they got it right now and you’ll receive it.

8 Likes

someone on the west coast should have a package delivered today.

10 Likes

My santa really was amazing. My brother especially thanks them for the cream that was included. We will be looking into buying more cbd isolate and making our own cream.

Thanks again secret santa!

8 Likes

Mine was delivered today but possible the recipient is away and not opened it yet.

5 Likes

Anyone that sent one out east but has yet to see a pic or hear it made it, it may be mine. I will be home first of the week to document/enjoy/share the festivities!

6 Likes

Nova Scotia?

7 Likes

Got my pkg yesterday !!!
Not one thing in that box that won’t be used, stuff in there that I thot about buying for myself !!!
I’m very happy :slight_smile:

8 Likes