Secret Santa Canada Growers

Well as Christmas draws near its time for Christmas Santa.A time for Canadian growers to share the Christmas Cheer.This thread will run for 12 days till Dec 15th 2020.

Each member signs up.Then we generate random orders and you will be mailed the contact info/addy for the person you are to send to.I am hoping @Shadey can help with messaging the addy’s as he has most of ours already for the co-op runs…If he cannot i will message each person for their info…Please put the next number in line with your post.

Lets spread the Canadian Love and Cheer.

Edit: Shadey will handle adresses as he has most of the canadians adresses on file for the seed co-op…If your not signed up to the seed co-op please mail your info to Shadey.On dec 16th Shadey will mail you the adress of the person you are playing Santa to…Thanks to all for participating…

14 Likes
  1. I am in for this.
7 Likes
  1. I’ll join in too!
9 Likes

3, Am in hope you have room
for my presents under the tree

Bare

10 Likes
  1. Yup. Got lots of goodies to share :grin:
10 Likes
  1. Count me in on this
10 Likes
  1. Alright I’ll play Along.
9 Likes

OK Fine… I’m in :+1:

(I’m not going to be the ‘party pooper’ :partying_face: )

Cheers
G

9 Likes
  1. Me too please
9 Likes
  1. I’m in!
9 Likes

#10) I’m in, lets do this secret Santa deal ,)

5 Likes

I realize that the Secret Santa is all about the spirit of giving…and I’m excited to share with my fellow hobbyists…That said, a quick question from some of us newbies to the veteran Overgrowers of secret Santa…

Is there an approximate “standard”? (number of beans…sorry I don’t want to sound mechanical about the process) Personally, my view, I intend to send some of my best and varied beans…BUT…just wondering in the past what would be typical…

Last thing I want is to send out some beans only to receive twice what I’ve sent someone else…:grimacing:

Cheers

6 Likes

#11 :slight_smile: Count me in!

5 Likes

#12 Sounds Merry! We’re talking seeds right? LOL

6 Likes

I’m in I guess

6 Likes

Lunchpale…

You sound excited!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

Mr.Toast this is my 1st Secret Santa here.I would say we send a 10 pack and if you want to include more your more than welcome to.Its a given that some growers will have more variety and selections over new growers.No one should need to feel pressure to give more…Its all in the spirit of sharing among us…

@lunchpale hey buddy can you edit your post and put #13 beside your name , please and thank you.

7 Likes

Yeah…well considering the generosity of OG…
I’m sending more than that…chuckle

7 Likes

Thats the giving spirit :grin:

7 Likes

13 , sorry I’m driving , old and can’t find edit :joy::joy:

7 Likes