2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

13 Likes

congrats @ all winners!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

That is one cute dog…. The smile is too much :rofl:.

3 Likes

That little guy/girl is impossibly cute! :dog: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Got my 2 slaps in, thank you so much @Heliosphear! They will look great in my frame

5 Likes

Thank you for letting me know @Natea You rock the grow room!

@LemonadeJoe donations sent.

$75 on Dec 14, $215 on Dec 18, Total $290

Welcome to OverGrow @thainer Thank you for making your first post here in the 2023 OverGrow Picture of the Year contest, your picture has been added to the listing of entries. You are the 100th picture entered.

I’m off to the post office, here’s your Monday reminder that @misterbee is about to start up the wiki for Entery.

Have a Fantastic Monday OG’s :sunglasses:

19 Likes

I love that dog! We had a teacup Yorkie before!!! Idk if that’s what that is but it reminds me of my dog that passed. So frigging cute with that grin damn!!!

4 Likes

@Heliosphear POTY stickers landed today…ones going straight in the tent! Thanks my friend.

5 Likes

Bwahahahahah

Some
Funny shit

2 Likes

@Heliosphear mine also landed today. As soon as lights go on tonight sticker goes to the place it needs

3 Likes

:santa::dash: Merry Christmas OGs :santa: :dash:

4 Likes

Holy moly that’s alot of entries

1 Like

The stickers arrived safely. Thanks a bunch! @Heliosphear

13 Likes

got a little surprise in my mailbox today too !!
Awesome stickers, the Santa one is very cool I love it :slight_smile:
Thanx a bunch @Heliosphear

13 Likes

First post on here and my first grow nearing harvest! Happy holidaze and happy growing to all!

28 Likes

Nice plants bud

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Growgrassblowglass. :v:

6 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear

:grin:

14 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear I received the stickers and now have a tent to put them in!

6 Likes

@Heliosphear thanks growmie I got my slapz today!!!

:heart:

3 Likes