Bino's garden

19 Likes

Thats a sharp looking grow you have
Very nicely done.

3 Likes

Greetings to the entire OG community! I spent a few years without doing what I love and today I’m back stronger than ever. I’ll leave some photos of what my old setup was like and what I’ve been able to accomplish here in this crazy, prohibitionist country called Brazil.

3 Likes

Great looking plants nice stacking on those branches! Good morning

1 Like

15 Likes

This plant was a photoperiodic, a cross from a pollen chucker friend. Moby dick x cindy 99. It was my biggest yield from a single plant to date.

1 Like

16 Likes

This was a simple project for a sub-irrigated garden and all done by hand that turned out very well! I hope to do a project like this again one day.

1 Like

Thanks for visiting @Toker1 and welcome my friend!

Thanks for visiting @HighTilliDie and thanks for the compliment my friend. Here we do it the way we can but with lots of love!!

1 Like

This was the last hunt I did before finally being forced to stop my project. 6 mint chocolate chip beans from Mike Exotic. It really is a shame not to have been able to keep his cuts or even have photos of his senescence.

13 Likes

Today after all this my setup looks like this

IMG_20240323_105954_589

I filled my grow bed with soil to the brim and today it has approximately 132 gal of living soil and another pot with 23 gal of the same soil. The cover crop was planted and the soil completely inoculated with microorganisms, BUT, IMO5, bokashi… that kind of thing.

IMG_20240323_105950_885 IMG_20240323_105954_589

9 Likes

Looks amazing! It’s like you’ve brought the outdoor in! So I guess you want that mold or are you showing the spider web? I trust your process its clearly working for ya!

2 Likes

Very nice garden! I like the beds.

2 Likes

Exactly! I like this idea of creating a microclimate thinking about all these aspects… The photos are of how things are here right now, these webs are the stuff of microorganisms, you know…

2 Likes

They are extremely useful and most importantly it saves some time between cycles. Harvesting and being able to plant another plant instantly in the same soil is magnificent. And the next ones that come on the same soil seem to be even better than the previous ones. I love that.

4 Likes

Sorry for my English, I use a translator. If something I say isn’t clear, tell me so I can rephrase it!

3 Likes

And to finish here. I made this change because before I had a certain difficulty in maintaining cinnamon, pre-flowering and such things… It was also not easy to clean. I think the way it is now is easier to do almost everything! I also put in an air conditioner, in Brazil there is no way to think about smell and taste while my city is breaking records for thermal sensation, 60ºC is not good for letting my girls bloom…

5 Likes

Salve Salve…
Ai Sim Mano …Essas Camas Prometem :fire: :fire:

Voce irrigava manualmente ?

1 Like

Sim mano, são 3 formas de irrigar… direto no reservatório, pelos canos e pela superfície do solo, principalmente quando queria colocar alguma entrada jadam ou knf… A água do reservatório tem que inocular com sempre, os microorganismos que não deixam qualquer mosquito pousar e colocar larvas

1 Like