The Unholy Garden - Underground Gardening

Whats up my brothers.
I’m going to share here my adventures with my outdoor garden here in Brazil, Unfortunately everything here is done in the most amateur way possible, but with lots of love! I grow using hydroponics fertilizers, the famous Raw Salts, Plant prod, calcium nitrate, mkp, magnesium sulfate and so on.
lately I am cultivating my own crosses and those of some friends, unfortunately access to quality genetics here in Brazil is difficult, but we find a way and help each other, we exchange clones, crosses, pollen and so on.
some pictures of the plants currently:

Mango haze - CBD Crew 10 weeks flowering

Wonka Bars f2 - a friend made a f2 of exotic genetix wonka bars, of all the seeds he gave me only one germinated and it was female

a big hug friends, and sorry for my english, i’m using google translator! :rofl:

47 Likes

Hey @weedcvlt

Welcome to Overgrow!

Your plants are looking great, is the plant in the at last picture variegated?
(showing 2 different colors)

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Welcome to OG :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice job,formulating your own recipe Is growing to the next level!Well done @weedcvlt

1 Like

Thanks man.
you mean in relation to the shades of purple at the ends of the leaf?
if so, I don’t think it’s variegation, it’s because it was very cold lately and she ended up expressing these shades of purple.

Thanks man!

Thanks dude
good thing there are forums with a lot of information on how to mix your own formula and get rid of the bottled ones that cost a fortune the only problem is that the search for the perfect formula never ends :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

For sure,It never ends,and If you are not educated in chemistry It Is impossible to know if Perfect or not.My bad I am no chem head .
I Ve been Reading a lot but It seems you have to really study for a Degree or learn from the right books to gain the knowdoledge needed.
I am stuck with canna Coco bottles for example and It costa a lot of cash
@weedcvlt

2 Likes

Beautiful. A lot o resin and purple hues. And this is one of the last ones from this cross, very few seeds left, so I hope you kept a clone.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @weedcvlt :metal:

1 Like

WELCOME!! First of all, your English if just fine, no apologies required. Keep doin’ what you’re doing, your Grow is certainly on point. Take care, stay safe, and be well. Again, WELCOME…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome, great looking plants, take clones!

2 Likes

Eu pensei que eu mesmo usaria um tradutor para dizer olá e você está crescendo está olhando excelente! Ter ótima genética é incrível, mas algumas das minhas melhores plantas vieram de amigos e membros aqui na OG. Tenho certeza que você e seus amigos têm alguma genética de fogo entre vocês. Além disso, é sempre gratificante cultivar suas próprias cruzes! Continue o bom trabalho meu amigo! Desculpe pelo meu português. :laughing: haha

4 Likes

There is a lot of information to help us! a basic knowledge of how to calculate ppm and some software like hydrobuddy already helps a lot! makes our life so much easier!
do your tests and soon you will be free of bottled nutrients! It’s not as difficult as it looks, just find the right formula for our cultivation and everything will be fine.

my brother!
thanks for your cross! It’s already cloned, I’ll cultivate it a few more times! Soon I’ll bring you a joint for you to smoke and see what you think! a hug my friend

Thanks man!

Thank you so much for the welcome and kind words!

thanks bro! and I already took the clones!

Oh man! thank you very much for the effort to speak Portuguese with me!
around here there are really great genetics and people are always helping each other, due to the difficulties that marijuana prohibition imposes on us, there is a lot of collectivity around here.
cultivating your own genetics and digging the f2 is always nice, trying to find something exotic and unique is always a pleasure! I made some crosses around here, I made some f2 from canis majoris from the secret society, I also crossed them with the Northern Apple Jaxx G-13 from bredy by 42. I will share my experiences here
Thank you for the welcome!

9 Likes

Nice! That’s thinking smart.

3 Likes

Update the diary here.

I found this siamese seed in a pack of canis majoris from the secret society, when I germinated this seed two plants came into the world, exactly one male and one female (I named these two plants malignant cut, in honor of the movie LOL) , the male was already discarded and the female I keep cloned, I pollinated the female generating an f2, and I used the male’s pollen in a Northern Apple Jaxx G-13 from Bred by 42, at the moment I germinated only one seed from this cross with the NAJG-13 and this female came out here that I didn’t clone, I hope I don’t regret it

this is the canis majoris female clone:

this is the Northern Apple Jaxx G-13 x Canis Majoris cross, this is in the beginning of flowering:

these white spots on the leaves were because of a foliar that I used to get rid of the mold

14 Likes

So cool to see so many kind people enjoying and cultivating this plant and doing our best to be good to our planet and each other!
Your garden is very beautiful and full of talent. Glad you made it to OverGrow!
:beers: :v::purple_heart:

1 Like

With twin seeds, one will be a clone of the mother (so I have been told)

Cheers
G

1 Like

Thank you for stopping by on this post and commenting with such kind words! i really appreciate that

1 Like

What kind of landrace genetics do you have there. In fact, a lot of us here on OG would probably like to know about that. The new poly-hybrids are nice, but there is just something about landraces. You may have some quality genetics among your local stuff. What is your local, cheap weed like?

2 Likes

Man, here in Brazil as far as I know landraces are practically extinct. there were some varieties such as Manga rosa(the most famous), Cabeça de nego, cabrobró, but due to the context of prohibition they were practically lost, there are people who claim to have these original varieties, but I find it difficult to prove this, probably in some village there are still pure local varieties, but brazil is gigantic and these villages are in “deep brazil”.
the “local” variety is Paraguayan marijuana, the famous “PRENSADO” a very poor quality marijuana, comes in a block of grass pressed with leaves, twigs and insects, has a very “racy” effect, it only serves to give a bad trip (in me LOL). I’ve heard cases of people who cultivated the “bagseed” of this Paraguayan variety and got great plants, if you look you can find something, for those who like sativas it’s even worth taking a risk

4 Likes

When searching for landrace genetics, local brick weed (“prensado” means “pressed” and there is a lot of it in the States, though I don’t know where it comes from) is a good place to start. A lot of landraces are pure sativa (NLD), and are known for their racy effect.

1 Like