2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

Congrats Winners!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the Winners ! ! ! :fireworks: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Thank You to All the Organizers and Donors ! ! ! :green_heart: :pray: :green_heart: :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Gorgeous plant well done mate!!

3 Likes

Time for another Auction!

:arrow_forward: Donate to OVERGROW - FUCK CANCER - HELP FEED THOSE IN NEED

Auction Rules.

• Each lot will be sold to the highest bidder.
  • Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.
  • Bidding starts at $10 USD. Minimal bid increment is $5 USD.
  • Shipping is free and will be taken care of by the donors.
  • All funds will be collected by @Heliosphear via Paypal!
    (Please be aware shipping will be slower due to time of year.) :mailbox_with_mail:

Lot 1 will includeā€¦

Lot 2 will includeā€¦

• 1 4x9in overgrow.com holidays Holographic sticker
  • (10 seeds) Mephisto Genetics Blood Orange Haze S2 auto fems @Pigeonman
  • (20 seeds) Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry @Rhai88
  • (25 seeds) Purple Punch Auto x Meat Breath fems @Wizdom

Lots 3 will includeā€¦

:arrow_down_small: Place your bid below. :arrow_down_small:

Lot 1. $60.00 @OhNo555 :us: :santa: :christmas_tree: :snowman_with_snow:

Lot 2. $50.00 @Jpaul :santa: :us:

Lot 3. $75.00 @NoCal

This is an AUCTION. Please follow WIKI etiquette. Do NOT add numbers.
Please PM me with any questions.
:arrow_forward: This auction will run until the late afternoon tomorrow.

16 Likes

Congrats @OhNo555 , @mota & @Amendment3 !!!

:partying_face:

Thanks again @Rhai88 , @Heliosphear , & @Rena93 !!!

8 Likes

Sorry @olschool you have now been outbid, high bid for lot one is now $40.00! :+1::facepunch::open_mouth::blush::star_struck::partying_face::wink::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congrats @OhNo555 @mota & @Amendment3 !

5 Likes

Lot 3 please @Amendment3

1 Like

Congrats to the previous winners!

2 Likes

Thanks man appreciate it, always happy to get a chance at your fine work and effort! Much respect for you CUZ ! :wink::star_struck::blush::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

sorry @OhNo555 that black forest d x chocolate d sounds real goodā€¦

3 Likes

Sorry :cry: @hooddirt i donā€™t think :thinking: so and now the new high bid is $60.00, kinda of been waiting all year long and putting money up just for these auctions. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::wink::blush::star_struck::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

ok @OhNo555. you got some competition now. I have a seed buying problem and this is for a good cause so your on :smirk_cat: Sorry I didnā€™t see the chocolate oozie on lot 3, @Conitl sorry I want some chocolate buds

4 Likes

download.jpeg-2

4 Likes

this is my first auction and I went ahead and undid my last bid on lot 1, sorry if thats not cool lmk

1 Like

No dude, you need to keep bidding :joy::joy::joy:, you are not going to offend me itā€™s an auction in addition to itā€™s all for OG and other good causes! Let the bidding continue on. :wink::blush::face_with_raised_eyebrow::star_struck::joy::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna win one of those lots with a chocolate strainā€¦ I think its best to pace myself since its goin on until tom afternoon. you best keep one eye on the auction, I know where you postā€¦ :kissing_cat: :joy_cat: :man_facepalming: def worth the causes.

Thatā€™s right! :+1:

2 Likes

Big Merry Christmas to everyone. We just got our newest family member today. @Rena93 are pretty excited and had to share. We named him Nugz

38 Likes

@mota I would like what you said, but have squander my like for the day! :joy::joy::joy:

Here are some generic ones, :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes