2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

Sweet!
Glad they made it.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Another arrival. Got a few more left.

10 Likes

Stickers sent certified mail Jan 16 arrived today. Thanks homegrownVAbudz.
And purple Lamborghini sent instead of scarlett grape prize. Thanks blowdout for the option.

15 Likes

Figured you had quite a few.
Thought I’d offer ya something new. :wink:
Glad they made it!
Tag me if ya decide to grow them.
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

the slow boat from Canada eh?
hehe
I have to apologize to the winners for taking so long but hopefully you should all be seeing beans from me very soon as well.

3 Likes

Thank you for the update. I am excited about the coastal blueberry. It might be a spring planting.

3 Likes

Another prize. Buckaroobonsai. 3 left to arrive.

8 Likes

I know I have taken a while to post this picture and thank all the GR8 OG’s for the donations and their never ending support for OG that made these lots available for us to bid on. I have been waiting to make sure I had gotten everything as well and did not want to let anyone’s efforts go unnoticed. Again Thanks all you guys and gals for getting these out to me :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Congrats @OhNo555 !

You were the highest bidder of $75.00! (L0T #1)

• 1 - 4x9in overgrow.com holographic sticker
  • (20 seeds) Blueberry Diesel F2 @Rhai88
  • (25 seeds) Blue Kush with collector card
  • @DougDawson
  • (10 seeds) Blueberry Terpnado (CBBxBOGSG)
    @Heliosphear
    (also includes 2023 POTY + 7 years of OverGrow anniversary sticker)

14 Likes

1 more received.

Coastal blueberry.

8 Likes

Has anyone seen @Heliosphear? I don’t think he has posted in a while? Did I miss something maybe :thinking:? :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I’ve been wondering about that for a couple of months. As I recall, he had a pretty bad cut on a leg, but I had thought that it was healing. I don’t, however, recall it necessarily healing “well.” I hope all is at least okay.

6 Likes

I hope he is ok :ok_hand:! :slightly_smiling_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I posted in the members whom haven’t been seen in a while thread @Heliosphear my dude where r you? You ok brother?

7 Likes

he had spoken to me about a road trip he was planning to take up the west coast to Alaska.
I offered a place to pull in as he would have t pass right thru my town on his travel north. I expected to hear from him in April sometime but have heard no word.
Hopefully everything is just fine and they are enjoying a safe and exciting road trip.

9 Likes

I PMed him about a month ago…no response. Hope he’s just vacationing in Gods country…if I was in Northern BC/Yukon/Alaska (away from the wildfires) I’d probably take a sabbatical from this place too.

6 Likes

Never made it on vacation, spent months working 2 jobs to pay medical bills. A lot of stuff happened and made life… Life. I’m back on track and making a logo for the August 1st 2024 8 years of OverGrow anniversary logo for the sticker.

Have a great day. :sunglasses: Seeyah at the Anniversary Celebration.

31 Likes

Well, you’re back…that’s all that matters! :grin:

6 Likes

Good to see you back @Heliosphear :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome back nice to see you again in these parts

1 Like

Great to have you back and in action! OGTW, @Heliosphear :heart_eyes:

3 Likes