2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

Congratulations man

3 Likes

Congratulations!! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Can’t wait to slap that sticker in my fiances desk! We’ve been putting all our stickers on her work from home desk because we used to put them on the outside of the tents but over time they fall off

5 Likes

Use a pice of clear or thin plastic

And slap them stickers up we have a couple spots

4 Likes

Dear @Heliosphear,

please check discord…

-Your friendly neighborhood @Rhai88

7 Likes

Alight folks I edit in all your pictures to post number 2 so that it’s one continuous stream of pictures. This will be most helpful to me when it comes time set up the vote. Other people photo’s from the internet are not acceptable, only post your own pictures please.

I’m done for the day, have a great weekend!

21 Likes

Ladies and Gentleman…

:arrow_forward: @Heliosphear and I will be putting on a series of mini auctions for you to grab some schweet Overgrow Swag for your grows, tents, or where ever your heart may desire and BEANS! I decided to bring back a Christmas edition of the 420 sticker we made. Also decided to make one fresh Christmas design. (see below)

:arrow_forward: I will be reaching out to some of our beast mode chuckers/breeders. If you’d like to donate some beans for the mini auctions to help support Overgrow and @LemonadeJoe joe please reach out to me and let me know! :wink:

Big Thanks to @Heliosphear for everything he does for us! :fire:

28 Likes

:boom: Heliosphear :boom: :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Yes please.

:pray: pray I make that list.

The more the merrier

Get it

See what I did there. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

So much love and respect to @Heliosphear and the @Rhai88 family tribe for always loving this community as you do.

Happy holidays to the very best community of all times.

@LemonadeJoe

The all time master for allowing us to enjoy this holiday season with this OG lifestyle we know and will forever love.

Happy holidays :christmas_tree::santa::adult:‍:christmas_tree::mrs_claus::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:
From the whole crew here at @GEMI-CONNECT616
Gemi-Connect Genetics
@Pharaoh989
@way4out

Merry Christmas :gift::christmas_tree:
And A blunt smoking holiday season

9 Likes

Batman.

Batman.

Batman.

Also Batman.

11 Likes

So fuckin in love with this.

May have to use the same line of answer with my comments

4 Likes

7 Likes

Here’s my selection of souvenir from last hikes :

24 Likes

@Pigeonman is Santa Claus Batman too?

14 Likes

Yes. Yes he is.
He’s got enough money and better be that is!

6 Likes

This is Purple Punch at 14 weeks from flip. My cannabis entry.

23 Likes

Overgrow the World!

Saw someone else post a kitty pic and I couldn’t resist…

Maui Haze week 13

My first 4 mycology attempts were fruitful

21 Likes

Good Morning OG’s & @Heliosphear
Great to see you around!

At the moment i’m busy with Overgrow Spain, but i hope that i’m able to Overgrow the World - with a little help from my friends :wink:

I hope y’all have a great first advent!

9 Likes

BAAAHAHAHAAHAAA!!! OMG!!! I need one of these!! @Foreigner where do I buy? I saw a thread with this a while back, but figured it was a gag…lol.

10 Likes

Oh it’s real man.

If you make a donation of $35 to the server I’ll send you one🤙

8 Likes