2x4 led lighting

Zipper issues I can handle with the sewing machine. It’s that 2000d fabric that caught my eye. I’ve got two asshole cats if my tent weren’t in an unlit room with a blacked out window I’d have light leaks galore(I do when they come on, but the room itself is dark during lights out so no worries)

1 Like

I just got a 2x4 ACI and can’t say enough positive things about it so far. My 4x4 is a Relabled Viviosun type and it works but the ACI is a different level tbh.

The build design = easy set-up as it fully unzips for ease of 1 person set-up.
The materials = solid and thick (1inch metal poles) and all the ports don’t show me any pinhole light leaks when fully dark (and eyes adjusted to the dark).

Additionally my 6" exhaust when running at full tilt doesn’t cave it in with the negative pressure as much as I’d expect so the bars I was gonna build for it (like my 4x4) are actually optional now…

YES! → the zippers could have be better with an outside baffle and larger inside baffle but really I paid $135canabucks shipping included so for me to complain feels more than stupid. :laughing: (also insider tip from my Grandmother: "Always, ALWAYS rub a candle along any new zipper to aid in lubrication… especially your fly young man!)

Grandma always looking out for “the next generation”. :laughing:

Edit: I set up the 2x4 and then REALLY CONSIDERED replacing my current 4x4…

3 Likes

Not really other than don’t go to close to canopy I’m around minimum they specify it looks ok so far , apart from the usual led advice which I mainly ignore myself apart from this units height not much to add .

1 Like

Just a thought but I recently did a review of an XS2000 by Viparspectra and it was great in a 2x4 tent. The rectangular shape makes it nice in that specific space. Just an option you may want to look at.

2 Likes