3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

Thanks @Kasper0909 thought some of em wasn’t going to make it with the pH issue but they seem to be coming out of it

@AzSeaindooin420 yeah looking through the beans 🫘 now going to do 5 more think they are going to be the black cream cross ya sent me

3 Likes

Ya ph issues suck. I’ve had good luck just flushing the soil real quick and re fertilizing… I’ve been pretty lucky this year with not having that problem yet. :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks for this opportunity @3rdgengrower very cool of you. These look tasty!

1 Like

Those were very colorful, dark orange hairs and dark purple buds by the time they finished and the purple set in right when they hit flower! Def great choice!

2 Likes

Seems the more we dial things in the less we even have to worry about pH, I haven’t checked my soil in about 2 years and no signs that I need to be

3 Likes

I usually use rain water I catch in 55 gal plastic drum drum but with so many plants and my garden I started getting water from the creak and it messed me all hopefully I got the problem fixed now

5 Likes

Ya I never check my ph in soil haha seems almost unnecessary. But I know when I had a problem you could definitely tell. Don’t remember what I did to cause it but it was something

4 Likes

Wasn’t bragging or belittling or anything just had that problem quite often last year and it was super frustrating. I think it was more when I was using salt based nutes and adding organics too

3 Likes

Greenhouse looking :eyes: pretty good! Thanks for the game @3rdgengrower and giveaway with the nice beans 🫘! :partying_face::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :+1::facepunch::v:

Go lucky :four_leaf_clover: #5, cause I really love autos! No Fuss No Muss! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::v:

2 Likes

Ty for the chance @3rdgengrower

4 Likes

Your grow is coming along nicely, looking forward to see it progress this season. :+1: :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Thank You for a chance at some cool autos

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @3rdgengrower

1 Like

Thank you so much @3rdgengrower :raised_hands:

I was waiting on some cookies to show up from Spain, but they never made it.

Would you mind if anyone made more of these in the future if they win ?
Reverse one and pollinate another ?

2 Likes

Don’t matter to me once they leave me and get to you they are yours to do what ya want

3 Likes

Ooo, autos? You know I’m in! :crazy_face:

No, thank you my friend. :+1:

2 Likes

Wanted to let everyone know I got called to the farm :tractor: is down I will do number around 6 tonight so if ya haven’t signed up ya still got time

3 Likes
1 Like

Liked skimming through your grow show!

3 Likes

Simple fix on the :tractor: cold start andvance timing sensor she is up and running again glad it was a cheap fix I will still wait till 6 tonight for the drawing
Thanks for everyone’s patience

2 Likes