400w 2xaurora indica 2x critical+2.0 autoflower

Hi friends growers!my girls are 35days old all from seeds.What method do you recomends i fim them try to bent them littke bit.but now they looks like need to cut off some leavs.
Planning to use Hesi from flower stage as i bought soil with nutritions in so i didnt put no nutrition in veg stage only add 1time 5ml Phosporus as they looks like they have deficit of it.Its my first indoor so all yours help is welcome dont know when to switch to flower or what technique or any others skills please dont be hesitate to write.
Nice day to all you

1 Like

Hi, zeleninar!

You mean FIM technique? What is the FIM technique?

I’m personally advocating standard topping, because FIM results are unpredictable sometimes.

Maybe your girls could benefit from larger pots.

Keep us posted!

1 Like

Hi Lemonade joe!Thanks for your answer and advice its my first grow so i try too experiment so i done Fim on 2 aurora and toping on autoflower (i diddnt know its called topping) pots are made from 6l water galons wrapped with carpenters tape:blush: but do you thing its not gonna be a bigh shock for them to replanted them to bigger pots?what do you recomennd when switch 12/12?

u will see how they thirsty will be in 6l at end flowering , i recommend for example ph stable soil guanokalong …

They looks like they are thirsty allready because i found some leave was just down like they dont have enough water…should i start cut big leavs?or you think its better to wait with cutting yet?

Brother Grower I’d just like to chime in here and tell you that The Bigger The Pot The More Roots & If you use the proper soil and fertilizers + other additives ORGANIC NATURAL ALWAYS! You’ll find that you’ll learn quite a bit on your own as well. I remember my 1st Grow and I was on pins and needles all the time worrying if I’d done this right or that wrong. I was fortunate to personally have known some Growers and the 1 thing almost all new Growers do is OVER WATER! Be careful Not to do that. Pick up as much advice as possible here in OG.com Do not be afraid to ask anything here I have and all other Growers I’ve chatted with here have been awesome people and very helpful too. I wish U the heaviest of Harvest Always Brother Grower. P.S. Lots of Worm castings (worm poop) Your Gals will love them you can gradually top-fill them to work them into the soil. Like I said ask around here and you’ll learn lots. oops almost forgot, You must Ph your water always.

Sincerely: Don D. :sunglasses:
2 Likes

Moving to bigger pots only adds volume so I can’t see how it could create shock.

Of course it is needed to do it in vegetation phase

Hello guys thanks for yours answers!Today is a 33 day of veg phase aurora 38.a cut few big leavs at front two plants left aurora right critical because i want see dufferent…iam thinking about switch them to flower stage what you guys think?

It is hard to guess when you don’t have any reference how can it stretch…

But considering it is indica dominant strain, I’d wait at least few days… I’d maybe also use some training to spread canopy more wide.

But it is well worth it to have it grown properly… For example refer to my rainforest grow and compare different photos in that topic. It looks way different when vegetated properly.

Hi friends growers so after 40 days of vegetable stage 18/6 i switched my girls 19.1.2017 on 12/12 every 2 day i put 2lof tap water dont measudre it.todAy 22.1.2017 i put 10ml in 2l water phosporus from hesi.I add two more things in my tent is oscilator witch one u can on the photos plus humidity and termo meter . Day 24C’ 40%humidity night 17C ´ humidity 39%

Hi friends growers and all cannabis lovers.
My girls now 5day 12/12 .only thing what i changed was that i put light higher now so its 40cm from top of the plants .today iam going to gave them 5ml of Phosporus(HESI).so far so good

Hi growers so its 17 day of flower now.
Girls are more thirsty every day now iam watering 1l per plant every second day with 1ml of Green sensation and 3ml of Hesi phosporus.Any suggestions?any recomendation for extra nutrition what shouldi buy to feed them properly and maximaze my harvest?Should i cut leaves or bottom?

1 Like