420 Promos are ending 🔚 tomorrow at noon

Last chance to take advantage of great deals and a ton of freebies
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/
greatlakesgenetics #Bad_Dawg_Genetics #Bad_Dawg_Freebies

7 Likes

why does glg require a user account to be created for something that was traditionally done anonymously?

glg is great, but that policy is strange to me.

your site insists on a blank money order so that the people who cash it can remain anonymous, why don’t you offer a similar courtesy to customers?

4 Likes

First year EVER missing the 420 sale and it absolutely breaks my heart. Hopefully next year will be much better cuz I don’t know how much more tough times I can take. Thanks for always having the best goodies and customer service I’ve ever experienced and my many previous orders will definitely not be my LAST. “At least I hope and pray not” much love to you and Deb brotherDrag Boat

4 Likes

I do not understand why you would not have a user account? I have to have a way to contact you. A address to mail your package. And a invoice incase you have a problem. And I have always had to have a account any where i bought seeds.

As far as the Blank money order. The bank will not let us have a bank account. So that is why the money order needs to be blank.
Hope that helps. Thanks DBJ

3 Likes

So upset I missed out on the Jaws Freebies and B1G1 Bodhi.
Great promos, and a great business to work with. I will have to pay better attention next year.

2 Likes

Did the same thing as u @TopShelfTrees1 and I was just not able to afford it and now I’m finally “allowed” to and I am curious about what u were looking to grab and Ive got some GREAT news !?!?

4 Likes

There’s a ton of stuff I want. Bodhi grandma hashplant, devils hashplant, booty and really like 99% of his beans, Tony green OG Chem bub, Michigan meat, the Don. And all the SOWAH collabs with karma and his new stuff. black lime reserve from useful, anything from Schwaggy P . If there’s any Snowhigh available ANYTHING he offers as well. I have a list with like 25 strains I want from GLG and I gotta get some more MA Gooey x RAB as I’m growing them now but I’d love to further explore this line as three plants just isn’t giving me enough phenotypical variation. But WOW I’m in love with this one from Bad Dawg. Some of the freebies are as good or better than the paid offerings lol.

4 Likes