420 Promos are ending ๐Ÿ”š tomorrow at noon

Last chance to take advantage of great deals and a ton of freebies
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/
#GreatLakesGenetics #Bad_Dawg_Genetics #Bad_Dawg_Freebies

7 Likes

why does glg require a user account to be created for something that was traditionally done anonymously?

glg is great, but that policy is strange to me.

your site insists on a blank money order so that the people who cash it can remain anonymous, why donโ€™t you offer a similar courtesy to customers?

4 Likes

First year EVER missing the 420 sale and it absolutely breaks my heart. Hopefully next year will be much better cuz I donโ€™t know how much more tough times I can take. Thanks for always having the best goodies and customer service Iโ€™ve ever experienced and my many previous orders will definitely not be my LAST. โ€œAt least I hope and pray notโ€ much love to you and Deb brotherDrag Boat

4 Likes

I do not understand why you would not have a user account? I have to have a way to contact you. A address to mail your package. And a invoice incase you have a problem. And I have always had to have a account any where i bought seeds.

As far as the Blank money order. The bank will not let us have a bank account. So that is why the money order needs to be blank.
Hope that helps. Thanks DBJ

3 Likes

So upset I missed out on the Jaws Freebies and B1G1 Bodhi.
Great promos, and a great business to work with. I will have to pay better attention next year.

2 Likes

Did the same thing as u @TopShelfTrees1 and I was just not able to afford it and now Iโ€™m finally โ€œallowedโ€ to and I am curious about what u were looking to grab and Ive got some GREAT news !?!?

4 Likes

Thereโ€™s a ton of stuff I want. Bodhi grandma hashplant, devils hashplant, booty and really like 99% of his beans, Tony green OG Chem bub, Michigan meat, the Don. And all the SOWAH collabs with karma and his new stuff. black lime reserve from useful, anything from Schwaggy P . If thereโ€™s any Snowhigh available ANYTHING he offers as well. I have a list with like 25 strains I want from GLG and I gotta get some more MA Gooey x RAB as Iโ€™m growing them now but Iโ€™d love to further explore this line as three plants just isnโ€™t giving me enough phenotypical variation. But WOW Iโ€™m in love with this one from Bad Dawg. Some of the freebies are as good or better than the paid offerings lol.

4 Likes