Pre-420 Celebration Sale ✨

An amazing selection of freebies in addition to 10-60% sitewide
See our promo page for all the details
greatlakesgenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

11 Likes

I really wish you guys took PayPal or CCs… I understand why you don’t, but a girl can dream

8 Likes

I know. Me too. Lack of Visa/MC payment options keeps me away from lots of places. They’re legit though. Hooked me right up on a recent Bodhi purchase.

5 Likes

100% agree because as a :canada: I need to:

1. Get foreign currency at my bank which is usually at a painful exchange rate.
  2. Send my sum owing, rounded up because getting small bills is a pain in the ass.
  3. Send an envelope with a parcel tag because Canada Post is dumb and it’s the only way for me to get tracking.
  4. Send an email with the tracking and reminder my letter will arrive in 8-20 business days because CanPost is stupid.

BUT EVEN WITH ALL THIS I still keep sending them my money and I keep getting back more than I paid for!

:rofl:

Seriously good show; and then doubly so when that show is actually growing in my tent! :+1:

6 Likes

the lack of payment options held me back for years, but 4 years ago when i did i was absolutely amazed, literally! the freebies, oh the freebies, plus a cool shirt EVERYTIME. And one of the best selections around as well as 5 of my personal friends on the list, no brainer! also constantly adding newbreeders and new stock. my go to ever since. the only reason i ever EVER go elsewhere is if im looking for something from one of the few breeders i love they dont carry YET. Keep up the great work brother DBJ

3 Likes