420 Sales/Drops/Deals

Still a couple weeks away but the best time of year to purchase beans, who’s got the best 420 deals/sales. I know CSI Humboldt is currently having a sale and usually has a big one on 420 or week of. Surfr Seeds is currently 4pks for the price of one. Great Lakes Genetics usually does a buy 1 get 1 freebie for Bodhi seeds during 420. What else should I be on the lookout for?

21 Likes

I’ve been keeping my eyes open for deals. Clearwater is doing 50% off on beans.

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed has a banger deal all month for April. 7.50/10pk

21 Likes

Headiegardens usually has a great sale too.

8 Likes

Just seen that, and a few new pks! I’ll be placing an order today :laughing:. @TopShelfTrees1 I’ll be hitting him up as well, he’s got a few things I’ve had my eyes on. :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

If you’re in the US, @kop_glass on IG is running sales on his hash hammers right now, I just got this one in from him today.

Shipping included in the price. He’s been a bit slow on the responses though so be patient and give him some time and he’ll get back to you for sure. Was about a day between messages with him for me but yeah, solid! He may ship elsewhere too, idk, I just know for the states, shipping is included.

21 Likes

how do these work? I’ve got a puffco and a little “dab rig” but kinda halfway lookin for anither hash type thing.

also for sales abd stuff check your LGS! Local Grow Shops always doin fun stuff for 420

4 Likes

Ah so, For these hammers, the bottom of the bowl is solid but there is a hole for the vapor to go through about midway down it, on the opposite end of the pipe from where your mouth goes, facing away from you. You get a small ball of hash or some rosin/wax whatever and drop it into the center of the bowl. I’ve also seen just putting it on the inside lip and working it down as you go, but it works by heating up the flat end of the wand there with a torch and then using it to smash the hash/wax/rosin in the bottom of the bowl, vaporizing all of it. It is fantastic! I have a couple dab rigs, puffco peak pro, nectar collectors, etc. The hammer is superior imo. I broke the last one on accident and immediately bought this one for more money :joy:

13 Likes

how do you hold onto the quartz wand but also heat it up? does only one side hold heat somehow? I might have to grab one of these pretty damn cool

3 Likes

Just gave him a follow. Some awesome looking glass!

3 Likes

You might could hold it by the black clip. Just my first guess lol

2 Likes

Yes, glass doesn’t transfer heat like metal does. You can hold onto a glass tube wile the other end is literally glowing red hot and molten.

Source: Used to be a glass blower

6 Likes

Yeah the ball shaped end stays cool to the touch so you can hold it no problem while heating. Don’t need the clip at all nor would i recommend using it to hold the wand while heating. It’s just for storage when you’re done.

4 Likes

See ya boy is wrong sometimes :rofl::rofl: good to know!

3 Likes

I think the ball is what you’re supposed to heat? I could be wrong though (and probably am).

1 Like

Bloom typically does some type of bogo or 50% off through their site

3 Likes

The ball end won’t fit. I think it depends on the artist though.

3 Likes

You guys have me intrigued… my Puffco stopped working, so I’m very tempted

2 Likes

thank you so much for the explanation really cool to know​:metal::metal:

2 Likes

Neptune Seedbank promotions

4 Likes