4x2x5 flower tent + 2-in-1 Grow Tent 36"x24"x53

I’d like to formally introduce myself BigT

Starting my setup back after many years of not being able to grow.

Currently setup my tents:

4x2x5= 1000w led, currently using fabric pots 3gals, and pro mix Hp running soil for mother selection. 6"inline fan,carbon filter(disconnected until flower). + misc clip fans. Also have fabric solo cup holder for checking clones /sex attached to tent wall not to take up floor space.

36x24x53= 4ft t5 currently empty with 36 site aero cloner, side has a fluorescent bar for seedlings/clones along with a CFL with hood. The 4 main mothers will be in 5 gal fabric bags. Purple kush, purple power, dosi do, grand dad purple. Also picked up @BogSeeds after this run blue kush, sour boggle, sour grape, sour blutooth.

After the mother selection is done in flower tent. Will train the mothers as taking clippings for scrog.

After mother selection will be running 2x 6basket dwc totes totaling 12 in sog in 2x4 clones.

Will be swapping the 1000watt led for 600hps to increase temperatures for winter in flower tent and led in summer.

If all goes as planned look forward to starting a Journal.

9 Likes

Welcome - sounds like your all set up. Glad your able to grow again I bet that is a nice feeling!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! Please do update as you progress. We like to see (and good to look back on) the progress people make. You’ll come to find this to be the most helpful and generous group, just leave the drama and bickering over at the other boards lol.
I too just got back into growing, started this summer without any equipment, and a few seeds found in dispensary buds. I’m finally about to harvest my first plants in over 12 years.
Besides the legalization in more states, this whole year has gotten tons of people into gardening in general. I started with a blueberry and a raspberry bush for snacks and making wine…

3 Likes

Yes… Started reading up again catching up all the new lingo/ methods And wont have to spend a small fortune at the dispensary.

vs

7 Likes

Always more to learn have to love it. Yeah - you won’t find me in the dispensary almost ever. As far as I hear- its almost all crap anyway around here, and the top shelf just isnt as good as the mid level home grower with some decent genetics and cure.

2 Likes

Welcome man, so many people coming back or restarting their growing adventures (myself included). Guess we seek something real, some connection to the world and nature in these crazy times. It’s good for the mind and soul!

Looks like you are all set up, nice genetics in your stash. Keep us updated and good luck!

2 Likes

Hey @anon11359186. Welcome to Overgrow! This is a great community. Everyone is very helpful and don’t mind helping out. If you ever have a question always feel free to ask. I’m almost positive someone will have an answer or at least point you in the right direction. I learned alot from these folks. Be safe, and have an awesome grow. Looking good so far.

1 Like

Welcome Big t enjoy your time here as on planet earth yes this site is a wealth of information

Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

Appreciate all the comments will link Journal once I get things up to Speed. If anyone has any suggestions I look forward to it and constructive criticism.