4x4 DWC 2 - 450w led (USING COCO FOR NOW)

I assume you are asking if you need a intake and exhaust fan and the answer is no. You don’t have to, but some choose to. For a four by four i would use passive intake and rely on your exhaust fan. It would be more silent and use less electricity also.

Passive intake = Placing the duct fan with the carbon filter inside the tent, and leaving an opening or two for air to come in???

@ryasco

1 Like

GOT IT!!!

1 Like

Exactly my friend.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, i have decided on what i’m gonna use and all that’s left to do is to order them things from the various different places i chose from. My OCD got in the way a couple of times but WTH, here I am at it. Just thinking about Gens now, i think i browsed more seedbanks than i knew exist. Wanna do it with an American Seed Bank, and am looking at True North, Dank Team and Aficionados of Cannabis Seedbank… Any of you heard of these guys?

1 Like

I am glad you are moving along. I haven’t used any of them, but good luck on the search.

1 Like

Fuck true north. They are why i started selling seedsXD

About that and reviving the thread, i got me the “Orca Tent 120” from Secret Jardin, they are supposed to spread light more even and better reflection and yadah yadah… I guess we’ll see, thanks man.

1 Like