5 weeks into veg

these are my 4 plants . I switched the lights to 12/12 3 days ago. I am waiting on the sex.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Sexyyy. Love veg pics. You should invest in a pack of 5 23w cfls and a few cheap 5 dollar lamps for taking pics. Just flick off the led. Flick on the cfls for pics. I personaly use a single 55w cfl thats like 6400k and a single reflector for it and it has a clamp i can clamp places for taking pics. Its great for people using china blurple lights.

3 Likes

Are you planning on taking cuts and revegging the cuts or are you just flowering?

Regular seeds are pretty rare nowadays :smiley: good to see someone still experimenting with them :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@lotus710 your right about getting those cfls for pics, we all want to see the natural color of the plants. @ryasco I was planning on taking cuttings in the beginning, but since I’m not sure what genetics I’m working with here, I will just weed out the males and let the girls do there thing. I plan on using clones or feminized seeds for my next round, maybe og kush or bubba kush. The sativa side is showing me those sexy 9 or even 11 fan leaves.
Does reveging a cutting work pretty good? Maybe I will consider trying it out. @HydroPower regular seeds are fun, it makes things more exciting, time wise it takes a lot more waiting than I would like. I will most likely go with Scrog and lst next round when I have known ladies.

I always sex in veg then take cuttings. The reveg takes to long for me and i like everything to be easy and stress free. (for me and the plant)

With some strains I’ve found it difficult to tell sex by preflowers. But in say 80% it works well.

Sometimes it is pain in the ass waiting for clone to reveg… It is a lot of stress for it to root and flower in the same time :slight_smile:
So I prevent it by taking clones before 12/12 switch.
Yes it takes more time with regular seeds, basically you are doing double work :smiley: I always prefer to work with pre-sexed plants because I want to utilize all available space and not end up with free room left after males :smiley:

Grow them out. Take clones. Flower moms. Keep the good clone. Always clone. Youll never find it again.