6x4 FusionHut 1680D Mylar Tent w/ 900 watt Mars Hydro Full Spectrum LED

You can do so with the normal photoperiod plants too, no need to go from smaller to bigger if you don’t want to.

1 Like

If you let them breed naturally, you get super resistant plants over a few generations which can stand the colds very proper! Looking very lush and green still!

Be well.

That’s good to know I don’t really like the idea of transplanting from one pot to another once the plant has been growing for a few week and is established but that’s just my opinion thanks for the reply

1 Like

When My Best Friend/Partner ordered the Best gift I have received Ever -
My Yielder Max Cabinet from cabinetgrow.com in California. It came with everything needed to Grow Amazing Marijuana (besides seeds) I then purchased many books on how to Grow Medical Marijuana. Pretty well everyone of them suggested using just plain soil for seedlings and then when ready to transplant them I put them in their 3&1/2 to 5 Gallon pots I mix my own Organic fertilizers and nutrients. I also put at least 1 to 3 inches of limestone or plain Gravel in the bottom of the pots.

The gravel helps with proper drainage and the limestone powder is actually quite good for the plants as well. Hope that helps answer that for you Brother Grower.
Sincerely Don. Namaste,Namaste. :v::canada:

2 Likes

Honestly I get how you like to keep it real & all however the Constructive Criticism could use some work. Yes the 1800 watt COB is as advertised and I know that’s not the wall draw. I just type it as such so it sounds more impressive U caught me someone call the Literal Police!!!
As far as the Mars Hydro II 900 watt same deal. However in my Personal Opinion Call your Light whatever the F— U like U WILL NOT GET ANY SLACK FROM ME. Brother and Sister Growers. Also let the Grow Show the Quality of your Lights.

my current Grow the 450 actual watts my Mars Hydro II LED week 3 of Veg not to shabby.

2 Likes

Here’s the Galz yesterday

I am a little concerned about the two on the right they are Sativas and smell lovely mind you they seem to dry out and have a powdery dust on them if I water them late. It can’t be pollen because I am certain that they are all Ladies in the tent as I kept a close eye on them to be certain none were males?
If anyone can help me with this I will be truly grateful. They got me all mixed up in my game eh :crazy_face:
:pray:Namaste :pray:Namaste

1 Like

I’m truly sorry that I haven’t posted anything in a couple or so weeks I have a lot of pictures to post now so here I go :point_up:
Here’s the Galz now.

. Well I hope that helps everyone to see exactly where the Grow is now the last pic is from yesterday.

5 Likes

That plant on the left, the one that looks like it has yellow flowers on it, it looks like it’s turning into a male to my old eyes. :eyeglasses: Maybe an up close, in focus shot of the bud would help me see better.

1 Like

I thought the same thing - could just be bad focus from the camera though.

@DonJuanaGrow - the real question is what’s written all over that rubbermaid lid? :smile: