7 Chances to Win 5 Holy Punch Seeds from Green House Seeds!

The Vault are Super happy to bring you a new competition from the awesome guys and gals at Green House Seeds.

With SEVEN different entry methods, your chance to get your hands on some Green House Seeds, rolling papers and cool stickers is here! (and of course the obligatory “The Vault” T Shirt)

Enter now via Overgrow to win:

A pack of 5 Green House Seeds - Holy Punch
T Shirt & Some Stickers + Papers

To enter all you need to do is comment on this thread!

To read more about this promo and enter via 6 other methods visit http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/greenhouse-seeds-co-compo-promo-7-winners

The closing date to enter is Thursday 7th June, midnight UK Time and the Winners will be announced Friday 8th June. The winning entries will be picked at random.

Also, look out for a 10% discount code on all Green House Seeds for this week.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winner will have their prize sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition seeds, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

10 Likes

You all give away lots of seeds. Not in need myself, but I’m American and love over consuming… sign me up.

Cheers :scorpion:

5 Likes

Over consumption rocks. Go BIG or GO Home we say!

7 Likes

Hi, count me in. :wave:

4 Likes

Count me in I’m down

4 Likes

I always steer clear of things that seem to be good to be true,

but this seemed to good to pass up.

Thanks to the Vault !

99%

5 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner - sign me up! I like stickers.

1 Like

In it for the shirt and stickers, and to spread the love around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gimme gimme gimme. Haha. Count me in.

1 Like

I’m in need of more shirts!!! count me in @The_Vault_Team

1 Like

ahh what the hell, me too, I have never ran “green house” genetics’… whats the linage on the “Holy Punch”?

1 Like

Consider me in ! I hope franco had somthing to do with this!! I met him a few times , always great to talk with!!

1 Like

Im definitely digging this seeds! Sign me in!

1 Like

I’m definitely in on this that wood be so cool to get sum green house seeds

Can’t win if u don’t play, I’m in!

Franco got sick with yellow fever and passed away last year while he was in Africa. :confused:

2 Likes

It was Cerebral Malaria, But he may have had somthing to do with it before as strains take time to be released he may have started this one but not finished it if you get what I mean, Believe me I looked up to Franco, I was VERY upset when he passed as when I first met Franco he talked to me as he would anyone else ! I Look very young and when i first met him I was younger and I looked like I was 14 (I still look this age to this day) and so most people wouldnt really talk to me about the science they think I dont know what I’m talking about but Franco and I got on discussions of finding THCv in more plants closer to the equator which is what he was striving for in the congo stuff that he ended up dying from. Cerebral Malaria has no preventive medicine like most other forms of Malaria , Sadly I lost another one of my Icon’s about a month later! a documentary maker who was dedicated to conservation

3 Likes

Count me in, please.

I’m in it…wohoo…I always get so excited for these comps.

1 Like

you had me at free
But I’m looking to buy some seeds too just have to find a strain that will thrive in my harsh outdoor environment. So tester seeds are right up my ally lol

1 Like