7 different Regular plants at once

I will be running a few different seeds this time. I’ll get the name down soon.

17 Likes

I have a lot of wings today.

25 Likes

Trying to give Johnny a run for his money? Thats a lotta seedlings!

Gonna have to keep an eye on this one…

5 Likes

I used to run over 10 different strains all at once back in the day…

20 Likes

So I have 8 but really 6 because I’m already doing a grow on them. I will combine these grows once I’m finished.

half have wings now.

7 Likes

I will be adding some clones. Because I will be crossing them. With the BLeb from @lefthandseeds and the ONI male. I do believe one is a male I see signs of females on one of each. I’ll know in a few days. I do have a way to separate them emails to get them to grow nice pollen sacs. I also have a way to pollinate in the same tent as other females.

12 Likes

I’m going to try it I have an idea I think it can be done without contaminating the rest of your plants with one simple thing I’m not gonna tell it until I get ready. Because it is less stressful for me to try to convince something that can happen instead of everyone telling me that it can’t happen before I even start.

1 Like

I will be making seeds and I will be giving them away but one person gets first tabs on everything and that is @lefthandseeds and @Floyd . After that you can have what you want. I’ll send them to one of the main guys that gives them the way

4 Likes

Nice, I love variety. I did a little pollenating myself but on a much smaller scale.

2 Likes

@Hemp you are going to busy over the next couple of months, good luck!

4 Likes

this thread is up my alley i have 8 or 9 sugar rays i think 10 eutierra 7 alien rift 2 slurricane 2 wedding cake 2 ice cream cake, seeds always make me so nervous but at least now my cat wont be allowed in the room after killing my 10 blue cookies a month or so back

1 Like

I got wings everywhere this morning.

12 Likes

Multi strain grow…

7 Likes

I’m getting there. Yours looks great.

2 Likes

5 Likes

A little happier today. Changed the light. The got their first feeding yesterday. I got some new stuff because for as Nutrients I believe I’m a keep it and just add a little bit to it back to fox farm And fish shit. I don’t have the drainage and I don’t grow like a bunch of you others do just can’t do it like that one day I would like to have a set up but that’s not happening right now what I do works for me trying to change to some big-time product I don’t see it happening I don’t like the colors that I’m seeing. Cyco I do believe is a good product not for me.

8 Likes

My clones are coming along. Gave them a little juice last night I wish I wouldn’t have. It seems like anytime you add something brown to water any type of vitamins it starts to foam up.

1 Like

10 Likes

image They where a little slow. But nice and tall. In one gallon containers.

7 Likes

I’m going back to the red lights.