Punch this. A new grow

Hello. I have a new grow going. I’ll give full details of my grow. My seeds are from Chitown seed company. Good people. https://chitownseeds.com/product/punch-cake-feminized-6ct-elev8/.

12 Likes

I have two in the red cups. The tails have broken on two. I had dropped them in straight tap water with a bit of peroxide. A little slow on the pop for me. I like to see a nice tail in 24 hours. These did. Not very long. So I put them in soil today. I do use from time to time is MG. I do boil water and flush the soil. I want to make sure of no bugs. I couldn’t get any other med grade soil I liked. I do grow with happy frog. I’m not digging the wood chips. This will be grown in happy frog soil and nutrients. The other two seeds I did them the other way I like. I’m sure they will pop. Coffee strainer and tap water. Some times I’ll do a mud bed. Then I can scoop the seeds out with a spoon. When you don’t have a hand full of seeds you have to take it slow. I’ll send out tags. Thanks and have a great day.

9 Likes

Welcome to the madhouse
Good luck with the grow

3 Likes

I’m going to send tags soon. You where going to get one. Thanks my friend. They look almost like what I just grew. image

12 Likes

The cups are very important. I do like clear cups like @DougDawson. Not a big fan of mg. But like @anon98660487 said 50$ a bag is pricy. @MoBilly i get a little lazy. @HappyGoLucky21 ill let you stick with the autos. Lol. @LilJonB you do get the strong smells. I’m ready for some more gas. @Automatik thanks

3 Likes

Tachibana 15ct regs Oni Seed Company - ChiTown Seeds these are next.

1 Like

I will pull up a Lazy Boy! :popcorn::cup_with_straw:
I’m not familiar with this bank. I hope you get great results man.

3 Likes

Thanks John. Your support means a lot.

2 Likes

The Service is excellent. I couldn’t ask for better people. Talked with me on the phone. Very polite. I had the seeds in 3 days. The last ones I just ordered. Not only that I got some free seeds. They are autos. I’ll drop them one day.

1 Like

Good customer service is always a bonus. It’s always nice to talk to someone especially if they are familiar with the plant.

1 Like

Pulling up a chair my bud! Keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

The cups. I like to cut the corners. These I took a torch and a Phillips screwdriver and punched drainage in the bottom. I have a trick for over watering. You place a dry towel under your container. It will act like a magnet and draw the Moisture out. I do grow from a bag of seeds. This time no clones. I fked myself. This is very important. Always have a back up plan. Never leave yourself with out a mother. Never do what I just did. Don’t induce other plants in your flowering room unless you are able to recover. Myself I like my own stuff. The price for seeds are ruff. Not cheap at all. Then the stress of hoping you didn’t make a mistake. I did for not making sure I had babies going at all times. No matter what else I want to try. The DP seeds where a disaster. I knew better. Weed is bad. Lol. It will push you. What I’m saying is it’s no Jonny Apple Seed Stuff anymore. Did you know an apple. The seeds can be any kind what’s so ever. Obviously we do. We grow weed. One Love

5 Likes

Watching along @anon62804309, good luck and good growing!:+1:

2 Likes

I’m here! Setting in for the fun! Thanks for the tag!
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Here we grow! I’m gonna sit in on this one as well.

1 Like

Hey bud, thanks for the tag. I will defiantly stick around to watch the show. You are off to a good start.

3 Likes

Count me in. Good luck with your grow. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @Automatik got these today. I’m very happy.

8 Likes

I have 4 of the punch going. All popped in 24 hours. Tails where not very long. I don’t wait anyway. A pop is a pop. I did see one side pop. I’m sure it because of the shell.

Love the freebie stuff. Nice guys. I know you will do good. They don’t try and cheat you. Very nice people. Very happy @LemonadeJoe that I found your site. Just want to cry. No really. I’m so tired of my freedom being pushed on because of trash. I couldn’t put up a fight if they came to my house. It’s hope that for everyone to be free. One Love

4 Likes