Hemp with a little something different

Hello got some of the same stuff going on. I have some new wings this morning.

White Widow and gold leaf. ![image|375x500]a good company.(upload://uYvqNcgWoemLjLwSEz1kZcz2XDY.jpeg) one GSC and the restate White Widow. Seeds form @Automatik Chitownseeds.com and @lefthandseeds I do have a page for lefthand going right now

16 Likes

Tags going out. @MoBilly @MTL @lefthandseeds @LilJonB @Gpaw @Northern_Loki @Purple-N-Hairy @Prince @anon98660487 @HappyGoLucky21 @DougDawson @Floyd @Eagles009 @Qtip @MyrtleGrounds @WeTokeChronic @rooted @PotSmoke @misterbee @Blueridge @leetdood @BigMike55 @StevenInRVA @JohnnyPotseed @Slick1 @Breelie @Bud_Weiser ill tag more. I can’t remember everyone. Support OG. @Automatik @LemonadeJoe thanks again.

12 Likes

image I’m liking this tent. Nice price. * CLOUDLAB 844, ADVANCE GROW TENT 4X4, 2000D DIAMOND MYLAR CANVAS, 48" X 48" X 80" * Features durable frame that uses 50% thicker steel poles and carries 2x more weight than standard grow tents.

9 Likes

Looking beautiful my friend!

2 Likes

How is your grow going?

2 Likes

I have a few freebies for you if you want. Autos.

3 Likes

I am seeing a few deficiencies but I’m hoping that it will work out. I haven’t been pushing on too hard at all. I’m actually half strength on everything but mag-cal potassium and iron. I’m sorry I have not ran a PPM yet I do not believe I have pushed them hard enough to even be worrying about that at all. I do not want my girls turning into boys so I will be keeping everything at a low KISS level. That means keep it simple. I think I need to get some great white. Something a little bit more with a kick for mag- cal. I have growers tell me that is for hydroponics I’ve used it in the soil before. I’m not digging the earth juice.

3 Likes

Anyone have any suggestions on a good mag-cal?

1 Like

I have been using Cal Magic. It works well for me.

4 Likes

Thanks Mo I’ll check it out.

1 Like

@MoBilly I have seen it how do you like that brand of nutrition

1 Like

image The numbers are kind of low. You get that at Walmart?

1 Like

I love the nutrients I am using right now. The plants seem to respond well to them. I’m using the “trio” (Big bloom, Big bud and Tiger Bloom). They work great.
But for Calcium, I use Cal Magic and Epson salts alternately, every watering.

5 Likes

Thanks I use about the same. Do you have salt I have never used it

2 Likes

I did some research on that tent before I bought mine. It is a beautiful tent and gets good reviews if I remember right. I opted for a different tent because I needed an 8’ height.

2 Likes

You have to have the 80’. How do you like it @MyrtleGrounds ? Did you go to the festival?

1 Like

Which one did you get?

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/JungleA-Hydroponic-Observation-Window-Growing/dp/B08L99B8XZ/ref=asc_df_B089W8GB1Y/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=461109272590&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3535872551239696784&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9011161&hvtargid=pla-974790317264&psc=1&th=1# Seen this one . It looks cheap.

1 Like

Good memory - the festival is tomorrow!
I needed a 2x4x8 and was only able to find that size by buying a Gorilla Grow Tent (Long story, I don’t endorse GGT, I have been very disappointed with there lack of customer service.) Anyway, I’m sure the Cloudlab tent would be a solid tent.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=CALiMAGic&ref=nb_sb_noss

I use this. We bought it through Amazon because it is cheaper. It works fine in my opinion. And yes, I use Epson salts at 1/2 teaspoon per gal every other watering and CaliMAGic every other time.

4 Likes