7 x SilverFields 3 x Heribei X Killingfields/Chronic1x SSH My first Diary/Report

Oddly,this is my first diary/report in the 7 or 8 years.So here we go.
Started these a few weeks ago. I broke one of the SF in half while it was seedling. Rather than toss it i ut it in some water and some bacto and surprisingly it rooted. I pulled the stem out of the pot it use to be in and jammed it back in and renamed it SF L, for lucky.

I repotted most of these into 1 gallon the other day, dont have pics for that yet.

11 Likes

So is the seedling i broke in half , then rooted now considered a clone?

Ill also take better pics next time. Id also like to make seed from the SF for the first time, on purpose :grin:

Oh, the tiny round pot is actually a bagseed Super Silver Haze. It was pretty rough going, but it sprouted

2 Likes

Lol nice start !!

I’d still call it a seedling haha but still pretty lucky to have it root back for you! Awesome

2 Likes

Ty!
First time i can remember any seedling (from me) rooting after i broke it in half.

1 Like

It’s a Rambo seedling!

3 Likes

So the top seedling, another weird survivor. I went to report a super lemon haze from a 3 gallon to a 5, and found 2 seedlings growing out the side and bottom of it. Didn’t expect it, and broke one of them. Not sure where it came from, sometimes i toss a failed jiffy pellet germination into the pot of a plant, i wonder if its from one of those seeds (if so awesome). I will have no clue what it is but it should be decent.

Skywalker OG in second photo followed by Royal Gorilla, a Gorilla Glue reversed
Then Melon Gum and Mandela 1 (might have spelled that wrong). I also have a northern lights (labeled crimson) and a real Maine MOB clone.
The bottom photos are of the 6x SilverFields and 1x of the HeribeixKillingFields/Chronic regs i already potted into 1 gallon.
I’ve got a cal/mag issue going on but have a tub of Epsom salt, so i will be good.
I have way too much going on right now, i’m hoping the weather warms up here quick to give me some space.
They are ni milk crates so i don’t accidentally kick them over, or my cat doesn’t kick one over.Especially since the soil is so loose still from being transplanted
Thanks for watching

PS: the fishtank behind the skywalker is full of carnivorous plants, Pings and Nepenthes Hamata hybrids, and a few Cephalotus

1 Like

First picture is mob clones in cloner
2nd Nepenthes Gothica (tropical pitcher plant/eats bugs)
3rd is picture of seedlings are 2 x Starfighter F4 from LEDSEEDZ and 4 x Alien Rift.
3 5 gallon pots against the wall are 2 X SLH and 1x Melon Gum
the 3 flowering are Skywalker OG , GG4 and MOB from Maine.
Super Silver Haze bagseed in a 7 gallon pot, so is the MOB under the red crate.
Mandala#1 is in there somewhere also

Thanks for watching.

Oh also, i started to flower 5 silverfields , 3 are females 2 are male. Lucky was a female and is in a 5 gallon pot, the other 4 are in 1 gallon pots.
1 Northern Lights (Crimson) is looking pretty, ill get a pic tommrow

the 4 1 gallon plants in the red crate are the Salmon River OG that i fimmed and will put into bigger pots soon, i have 2 more kicking around also. Im cramped for space right now, so sorry for the rushed pics

3 Likes

I love a busy grow room, Shows a real love for the plant.
Good hunting and harvests

1 Like

Thank you, i appreciate the comment!

1 Like

Now a pitcher plant is a hell of a lot better way to deal with insect pests than yellow strips :heart_eyes:
Ill be watching that mandala #1

1 Like