7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Pet winners??

3 Likes

yuppers brother…
posted by the guys running the show…

i didnt win…loloololol

3 Likes

YOU get a pet! You get a pet! YOU get a pet too!!!
In my best Opra voice.

5 Likes

Whoa what a party.

200_d

3 Likes

Congrats @Bobgrows @Pawsfodocaws @pharmerfil @Illicitmango @FirstCavApache64 and everyone else who showed off their great pets. Bobbi, nice win on that tray :wink:…send me your addy and I’ll send you some seeds.(thanks to your co-conspirator @THCeed I seem to have a surplus)

And a great big congratulations to @Heliosphear on the podcast equipment…sounds like this thing is really happening…awesome!

6 Likes

Hey there OGers, we have created a separate thread to host the random giveaways so we don’t clutter up the main thread with guessing games and such. This way we can keep this thread cleaner and easier to follow while allowing the random giveaways to keep happening. I would suggest folks put it on watch :wink:

7 Likes

Is this the list of whom to dm for prizes for pet entries? Pets

1. 15 seed pack Blueberry Quest @buckaroobonsai , 5 seed pack Kandy kush @GEMI-CONNECT616 , 1- 10 seed pack Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #57 Blood Orange Haze S2 (Auto Fem) @Pigeonman , 1 Pucks (fem) Auto Strawberry CheeseCake @3rdgengrower , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack of Thunder Rose (reg/photo) @JohnnyPotseed
  2. 15 seed pack Blueberry Quest @buckaroobonsai , 1-10 seed pack Peanut Butter Ballz F1(Peanut Butter Breath F2 x Chocolate Chunk) (Photo Reg) @Pigeonman , 1 pack of UFS#18 f2 - master Thai @TopShelfTrees1 , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack of Thunder Rose (reg/photo) @JohnnyPotseed
  3. 5 seed pack gojigum @Greenfingers ,1-5 seed PACK KANDY KUSH @GEMI-CONNECT616 , 1 pack IceCream Punch - 5 REG seeds @NDNCHILD , 1 pack Casey Jones x Willy G Lebanese @Elpolloloco , 1 Flip Sativa or hybrid Mystery Strain from late 70s @OhNo555 , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack Chunky’s Bagseeds Scoutbreath #2 F3 by Strawberry Hill SC @SHSC-1
  4. 5 seed pack Sweet Smile @patsnumone , 1 pack 10 regular seeds, Chunky’s Bagseeds Pimp Juice, F3 by Strawberry Hill SC. @SHSC-1 , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 puck Molokai frost (reg) @Greenfingers , 1 Pack “Cheese” @THCeed
  5. @ix3u 1 each of the 3 6packs, 1 Pack Terpnado (CoastalBlueberryXBOGjrSourGrape) @Heliosphear , 1 Pack Mystery Regular Mix @THCeed , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack of red lazerlite - antenna seeds @TopShelfTrees1

Winners of Pets Contest:
1st Place @Bobgrows 22 votes
2nd Place @Pawsfodocaws 18 votes
3rd Place @pharmerfil 17 votes
4th Place @Illicitmango 15 Votes
5th Place @FirstCavApache64 13 votes

9 Likes

Yes, @Heliosphear will keep it updated.

3 Likes

No idea, I can’t keep up with all this! lol If the person doing the contests/giveaways will DM me the list of any contest winners for Thunder Rose, I’ll send from here to each.
Thunder Rose is
Frankenstein x King Tut x Cindy-99 x Strawberry Alien Moonrocks

11 Likes

So far I see @Bobgrows and @Pawsfodocaws have won Thunder Rose @JohnnyPotseed .

4 Likes

When the winners of TR get time, just DM me the safe shipping addy info, please.
ATM, that’d be @Bobgrows & @Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

Done… ty!

3 Likes

Thnx @DougDawson appreciate you and all you do here! As they win, just ask them to DM me, I’ll take it from there!

3 Likes

Same here @DougDawson, anyone picking a pack of my stuff, message me. I sent one out today :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Here’s a pic that came out super cool with the lighting.

19 Likes

My smoking/vaping entry (1st photo)

From my lady Python, chopped this spring and decently cured (if i do say so myself) 60 days my first time using grove bags. Strain “the Church x CBD”, a gas/citrus, resinous, dependable smile lubricant, if ever there was one :grinning:

And the over engineered chamber where she shall meet her heat death (in small bits, over the course of many sessions) :thermometer::warning:

7 Likes

Is it as purple as can be seen?

1 Like

Not as flourscent as the pic and out, but it had solid purple buds with green leaves.

3 Likes

Okay for my entry for this week’s smoking challenge: I give you a cross blunt! :crossed_swords::hammer_and_pick::crossed_fingers::no_good_man::skull_and_crossbones:

download
It smoked perfectly! First natural leaf one I’ve ever done, success!

17 Likes

Nicely done. I haven’t smoked a cross joint in years and can’t remember ever smoking a cross blunt :clap:

2 Likes