7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Blood orange

Oh, that says BOS!
Bood Orange Haze!

Wait, no it doesn’t…
I think OPG won! :wink:

@OnePassionateGrower wins! @blowdout2269 gets a consolation prize! PM me your deets

3 Likes

Wtg OPG! Hehe, send em both to him if you don’t mind? I was just having fun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:joy::rofl: that one was definitely a tricky one @Franklin @blowdout2269 and thanks for your continued generosity it’s truly appreciated and deeply valued on OG and off.
Let the festivities continue :roller_coaster: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

You got some luck about ya in the last 24 hrs bro!
Thanks for the fun @Franklin :slightly_smiling_face:
Though we really should be over here from now on.

1 Like

Yeah man today was definitely my greatest day on OG.There’s really something special about this place aside from anything material, the energy and unity I see on here is extremely rare.The knowledge let alone is invaluable and a godsend.Feels like the place I’ve been looking for my entire life.Happy to just coexist online with most of you greats I’m learning so much everyday.Thank You all of you seriously… :bowing_man:t2:‍♂ :bowing_man:t2:‍♂

8 Likes

Have a great night OGs!
I see Mr Token took 4th, Hes going to be an extra happy ferret this week.Thank you to everybody who voted, to all who entered, All OGs, and pet parents,
You guys rock!!

4 Likes

good morning or good night!

congrats @ all winners!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
seems i`m always to late or to early for the fun!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

may the luck be with you fellower overgrowers !!! or was it the force?! can´t remember :grin: :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Good Morning :partying_face:

2 Likes

My entry for Vaping/Making/Taking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Wow thanks! This time i totally overread it :grin:
Thats really cool! :partying_face:

3 Likes

I’ve got @Bobgrows & @Pawsfodocaws prizes ready to go out today!

It’s been a very distracting week so if I missed any other winners I still need to look after please pm me with a link to what you’ve won and I’m on it! :rofl: / :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You dont play for loose
Lol

2 Likes

As do I, congratulations to all of the winners! :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

What I’m smoking…. Wedding Cake (jbeezy cut)

13 Likes

Never :wink:

1 Like

This looks kinda unreal :fire: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

ezgif-3-d849c5fe86

Well, y’got me beat.
Looks like @Foreigner has some compeTITion. :rofl:

2 Likes