7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

My Old Guy Hershey(RIP) and Ranger.
Hershey will always hold a special place in my heart. We rescued each other, he needed a home, and I was at a very low point in my life. Together we both made it, and was my faithful go everywhere companion, and he went everywhere with me for over 8 years.

18 Likes

The Grand Nationals a beast on its own… If my eye is correct

1 Like

It IS a Turbo Regal. Same drivetrain as the GN’s.
I didn’t care to have the same Black car with Black and Grey interior like everyone else, so got a Dark Metallic Blue Turbo T.
A week from Wednesday is the annual Turbo Regal meet up for the Woodward Dream Cruise, and I like that I’ve got a “Unicorn” that doesn’t look like everyone else’s and have yet to have another Dark Blue show up.
Hershey was an Icon at Woodward Wednesday and any car shows we frequented.

2 Likes

Our boys, Brodie, Sam, and Buster the couch potato.

14 Likes

Libby

Iggy

14 Likes

GANJA.

HUSKER

SASHA

KENZO

KIRO THE HERO.

18 Likes

@brampie very cool we did the same for ours will edit and post the oil painting we had done

2 Likes

Umm nice pets, but it is not a little soon? I thought that pets start the 9th?.

1 Like

We’ll chalk that up to i messed up and missed that part on the post and everyone followed :rofl:

2 Likes

Stoners fast reading ends after two or three words :rofl:
I can’t blame no one, I have done that also.

Everyone has big love for his/her pets that can’t wait to show them.
Jajajja… Peace, love and pets!!!

6 Likes

not an entry cos I’m a donor

How hank looks at me when he wants stuff. Just wanted to show my pupper off. Rescue GSD x Belgian malinois who came to the UK from Romania

And spike my girlfriends dog in the background

13 Likes

Is incredible the big empathy that dogs have.
Mine was a big supporter for me in a bad moment of my life.
Try to jail the dog and your couple in the car trunk for a pair of hours. When you open it again, who is happy to see you? :rofl:

3 Likes

5 Likes

The Mighty Flock. :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Nice, what colored eggs do you get? Get some Guinea Fowls and you won’t ever have another insect in your yard they make better watchdogs than dogs.

download

10 Likes

And they make the most annoying sounds @SEMOActivist ! Guinea are great if you don’t want bugs in the yard and you are deaf. lol

6 Likes

They also like to get to the highest point in your yard right before dawn and run up and down. That is usually your roof unless you have a roof with steep slopes.

3 Likes

White, Blue, Pink, Brown eggs.

I’ve turned down guinea fowls so many times already haha. They are more vocal than roosters. Very true on the insect. I let the birds roam the yard to they do a good job.

We have a nice family of bats that feast every night. I should build some bat boxes so I could combat more mosquitoes. They are the silent solution.

:rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah bats can kill 3000 gnats and mosquitos an hour which is awesome. I have one in my backyard, but he must be as blind as a bat because he has slammed into the side of my head twice now while eating bugs haha :rofl:

7 Likes

haha I almost had that happen but luckily, he juked the last second. I felt the wind from his flight path on my face. Phewww

7 Likes