7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Saw them last night!
They where coming out of Perseid and Draconids last night where we were! An amazing sky show!
Smoked some of @Kavman Shishkaberry … so nice! As he was sitting across from me breaking up a bud, the scent was so sweet and enticing. Everyone loved it @Kavman
We counted over 12 before we tired out.

7 Likes

Wow beautiful reflection pics on that lake. Nice!

3 Likes

No meteor shower watching here, Clouds and Rain in Swamp East Missouri.

I did get to see Haileys Comet in the before time.

2 Likes

I grew up with our family having a lake house and seeing the original Friday the 13th movie made me a little more cautious about floating out in the middle of the night lol. One summer a deer swam right down the middle of the lake and scared the crap out of me. I thought it was the loch Ness monster of VA until it got close enough to see clearly :grin:

6 Likes

I can always count on a shit ton of rain when I go on holidays, it’s just my reality. Was almost 40c here and dry as hell for weeks, as soon as I went on holidays, this shit came. At least I am not at work. Not thinking the autos like it though, I see bud rot in my future if the dam RH doesn’t come down.

7 Likes

that is great! good on you.! celebrating OG’s 7th under the stars.

4 Likes

Oh yeah…duh!
That’s one of those similar film pairs that had the same release year. Like Volcano and Dante’s Peak, or White House Down and Olympus has Fallen. You’d think these guys would get on the same page, lol. Or maybe it’s just a run and gun type thing. See who can release first and capture the revenue. :rofl:

1 Like

Your generosity is amazing. Thanks, Brother.

7 Likes

Hey, look who’s back!

2 Likes

I miss that! Looking after a video store from 96’-06’ made for some rad traditions like the “one theme 2 blockbusters” game that went on for a while!

3 Likes

I seen a few in my way home. It was a great time. Even with the grand kids tagging along with me and my girlfriend. Everyone was very nice and that made us feel at home thank you all dearly.

3 Likes

ya pretty cool eh.
I am hoping for the same calmness tonight. Watching the meteor shower with also reflecting on the water at night??? a perfect occasion for some shroomie action hehehe

5 Likes

Oh hell yes :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hopefully clear enough tonight was all clouds last 2.

1 Like

I just saw 10 or so…I saw 3 last night…

1 Like

Entry for pets… joined me when I was trimming

10 Likes

i envy you!!! looks like you having a good time!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Finally found the pic I’ve been hunting for the pets pic.

My wife says we have the same look on our faces.

I guess i should add that, this is Mouse. Any Dresden fans will understand he’s all Temple dog inside.

25 Likes

My Pet entry

My trusty steed …Ruben.

Flys like the wind.

P J

Click on the foto to enlarge!

15 Likes

@vesti and @Heliosphear : AWESOME! Thank you both - and all of the OG members who’ve contributed their time and talents to create this community. A trip to The Vault sounds like an excellent adventure. :love_you_gesture:

I feel like Charlie, holding onto the golden ticket, his head swimming with visions of what awaits. No chocolate river here. No Oompa Loompas. Those bubblegum trees swaying in the breeze are giant bushes of the finest WEED, grown by artisans of the craft.

The air is thick and sweet, redolent of fragrant nectar. Neither peach blossom nor apricot, but something earthy and deep. It wells up from the flowers whose healing powers all but glisten with euphoric possibilites. This is solemn ground!

As a neophyte in this community, I am both humbled by the generosity of my brothers (and sisters), and grateful for the spirit that unites us in our quest to Over Grow the world.

14 Likes