7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Og is a family, we are all here to grow together. Peace :peace_symbol: my friend. Smoke some :fire:. It’s what we crave …

2 Likes

O ya and 42 is the answer everyone. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m passing out right meow. Guten nacht og

4 Likes

:+1::+1:
:heart:
Have a good night @Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

Thanks @LzBoy I TRULY appreciate it!!! :heart:(outta likes LOL)
They say that things come in 3’s. Well, I’ve hit my 3 limit!!!’

1 Like

what a load of posts XD

congrats @ all winners!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hang in there @Kgrim
My condolences and i wish you the best of luck in getting justice. :pray:

3 Likes

That is 4 minutes extra for a quickie :rofl:

A quickie is the time space where my couple puts surprised face and deception face :rofl:

Also called “here I catch you, here I kill you” (I think that this get lost in translation) hahahha

3 Likes

Nailed it!

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::champagne: @Uprangewilly for the Bam Bam f2! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @Rhai88 for that game you 🫵 ran and the nice prize :trophy:! :clap::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::wink::v:

Thanks a @420noob on the tag for the heads up on the game. :partying_face::+1::partying_face::facepunch::wink::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Got these in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: yesterday! WAHOO! Thanks @Heliosphear for all your hard work and dedication to OG, we are very fortunate to all the multi talented people we have in our GR8 OG community that put these rare gifts on display and give us all a shot at them! :facepunch::+1::clap::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Congrats! to the winners please send me your details.

@FirstCavApache64 - BamBam F2

@killabud - Blueberry Diesel F2

26 Likes

Congrats @killabud and @FirstCavApache64 on the win!!!
Thanks @Rhai88 For yet another awesome giveaway!!!

7 Likes

Congratulations winners. I like the squares format

6 Likes

Congrats, @FirstCavApache64 and @killabud ! Thanks for the fun game, @Rhai88 !

Keep em coming! Best party I’ve been to in almost a decade!
Stay up!
Coffin_dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

congrats @killabud and @FirstCavApache64 !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::champagne:
@FirstCavApache64 - BamBam F2 & @killabud - Blueberry Diesel F2 for the wins! :partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses:

Thanks @Rhai88 for running that cool :sunglasses: game and giving us all a chance! WOOT WOOT! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::clap::wink::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Really sorry to hear this bro @Kgrim hope things look up soon .

4 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1, I GREATLY appreciate it!!!"

3 Likes

Congrats! @killabud @FirstCavApache64

@Rhai88 I was wondering if there’s a way to use that board battleship style. I think it could be done somehow.

5 Likes