7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Awesome way to start the day! thanks @Rhai88 and everyone else for the congrats! and @FirstCavApache64 on the win!!

6 Likes

I’ve thought about it before but it would be a long process to let multiple players play the game and not to mention we are not all on OG at the same time. So getting people to pick and the logistics of it would be a royal pain in the butt.

6 Likes

Ahh that’s true. Imma think about it some more. Maybe there’s a work around to it. If not, then at least I get to be creative for a minute :joy:

2 Likes

Checked the mailbox this morning :+1: Thanks again @Heliosphear

9 Likes

I like that idea!
Surely the awesome people here at OG could figure it out, Stoners have been some of the most creative people I’ve met.

2 Likes

I’ve definitely thought about it for the OG discord that’s for sure but it would have to be at a set time so we would have enough people participating.

6 Likes

@LemonadeJoe @moderators Requesting Global Pin Please.

Going to start putting together Voting thread, 52 entries split 26/26 multi choice voting 3 votes in each section, gonna take about 2 hours to set up. Seeyah when it’s done.

12 Likes

Received the secret vault booty!

Thank you kindly @Heliosphear for your generosity and awesomeness!! :pray:

6 Likes

Idk why but I can’t get into discord unless im gameing haha

Wutsup wutsup you can see my nugs from space!!!

Guten morgen OG!!!

1 Like

That would be a long roll down i5…

3 Likes

Start todays party with more Mushroom Music

4 Likes

Voting for Pets is now Live. 2 groups, 3 votes per group possible.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

What a great way to start the day! Thanks so much @Rhai88 for the Bam Bam. I’m super excited for these. I’ll DM you my details.

6 Likes

Got these yesterday in the box thank you @Heliosphear

7 Likes

I received a letter from you! @Heliosphear

Sticker goes in the sticker book, but where does the magnet go? :thinking: So many choices! :laughing:

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Heliosphear sticker went on the cannagar box. Magnet is going on the fridge.

adding to the collection! Love me some og gear :gear: :crazy_face:

15 Likes

This is where I place my entry for What Are You Smoking, right? I was playing some cards with a buddy and as he left, he told me he packed my bowl for me. Oh, okay. That was cool, thanks man. I come back in the garage where it was as he was driving off and:

If it fits, it ships I guess.

9 Likes

Um, what year is that dime?

3 Likes