7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Looks silver

1 Like

@buckaroobonsai Thanks for giving me your sticker. :sunglasses: :metal:
@Heliosphear I know you did me up the last two times I got a sticker. You are a gentleman and a scholar. You RoCK :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Nice score brother

2 Likes

@VAkish let us know when your slap arrives!!! I hope you find it a good home.!!!

3 Likes

I know huh. I got these twins last time.

10 Likes

O man, now @Rhai88 is going to ask you to pass one on :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m just joshin

2 Likes

Got the Mag/sticker combo in the mail today @Heliosphear much obliged my friend! :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 !
Received mail today.
Wow! That Slapz is off the charts!
Love the Chocolate Oozie as well! :v::green_heart:

18 Likes

Noice score, prime slaps

4 Likes

They are so purrrdy!

5 Likes

Nice prize bro. I’m enjoying this entire celebration so much. Personally I feel like I’ve been racking up some awesome prizes too. Thanks so much to everyone responsible. This is great and still half the month left. I wonder if there’s anyone that isn’t getting lucky? If u feel like all this is somehow missing u let me know. I, and I’m sure others would b happy to share the wealth. I feel like I’ve been blessed and next prize I get ( if another that is) I’m passing on so speak up if u feel left out plz.

10 Likes

Good on you @GallacreekD66

2 Likes

Waaaahoooo! Stickers, magnets and seeds are landing everywhere!!! Thank You for the Thank You’s :smiley: It’s the middle of the month long Anniversary Party, 7 years of OverGrow is definitely worth noting in the History book of the Internet. :sunglasses:

Thank You for letting prize providers know that you have received your package.

10 T-shirts have been ordered, current total of Funds Raised to Support OverGrow $81

Shirt Ordered from new company, when I receive it will quality check it and send it to @MoBilly for wearability and comfort.

Voting for the addition of the @Bobgrows tray to the Smoking/Vaping prize list has been closed. Prize list updated, Tray Added.

Out of Likes. I’m exhausted, I’ll be back in the morning to check on things and ring the bell to give away stickers and magnets. Have a great night, seeyah tomorrow.

24 Likes

Yeah man this shiz is exciting! Hoping to get slapped with a slap, haha :laughing:

5 Likes

You and me both, I got nothing “OG” in my room

4 Likes

Evening time, time to chill.

ganesha-psychedelic-god-elephant-nikolay-todorov images

10 Likes

I do have a couple, but I need to finish it up :grin:
All these new designs rock

1 Like

Sitting on the porch smoking for a change. It’s so nice outside this evening. Ahhhh bring on the fall

3 Likes

Where’s waldo of OG stickers lol I slapped the magnet and sticker on the old garage grow door! :heart_eyes:

18 Likes