7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

I got my lockers, but nary an OG slap in sight!

15 Likes

Lol, you spotted the dime too?

Congratulations @killabud and @FirstCavApache64!:+1:

5 Likes

My dad is a collector, and by proxy I am. As a pre- inheritance, he gave me his dimes. And I’ll probably end up with most of his collection. My sisters aren’t that interested and I’m keeping it for nostalgia. I just can’t house the entire thing without a few more safes. After dad divorced #5 he plunged into coins and recently, “paper”. It is one of his proudest possessions.

4 Likes

Least he stills has them after divorce #5 lol.

2 Likes

Does this mean what I think it means? Don’t toy with an old man. My ticker may not take the strain. lol
:rofl:
Thank you bro.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:
I will wear it proudly and often. :+1:t5:

6 Likes

I’m sure all of yours pails mine, but yall wanna see my collection? I don’t get to show it off much??

3 Likes

I find myself needing “likes” a lot lately

2 Likes

Congrats @MoBilly I, for one eagerly await the report on the bigger tees with my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks @GallacreekD66 . I’ll definitely give a full report. :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

I wanna see!
Yeah @joheimgrohen, I also collect. My most prized coins/currency has got to be the three gold pesos passed down from a great grandmother.

Score for @MoBilly! Lmk how it fits. :wink:

3 Likes

Will do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice slaps man @Rhai88 especially tickled by “Fuck your schwag” good shit man :joy::+1:

3 Likes

I like my Indian penny. And large border Susan b

What’s under that Indian head penny?

Hey @CaptainNemo and @HollySun91, I’m still waiting on them addeys via pm! I’m currently putting together some envelopes.

Very funny @MoBilly

What’s the date and mint mark @Pawsfodocaws awsfodacaws?

3 Likes

An oddly gold colored silver quarter

Tails. It’s always under the head.

2 Likes

Almost looks like it was plated

1 Like

Went and looked, 1991. I found it outside. :sweat_smile:

On the gold quarter?

2 Likes