7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Standard Roosevelt dime. Nothing special. Sorry. :confused:
I found a Mercury dime in my yard last year. Weird.

Yes Paws

2 Likes

I can barely tell the mint mark. Here’s a pic

@blowdout2269

2 Likes

Bad :eye: :face_with_monocle: suck

No magnifying glass? Lol
Well it’s either Philadelphia or Denver mint I think. And there were no known errors that year. Must be a patina. Or it was buried for a while.

Edit: Ah, a little research says that it probably got hot. If heated with certain gasses, the clad will change color.

2 Likes

It’s a p 1980. It’s literally gold all around same tone. :laughing:

1 Like

4 Likes

Ahh I see. But so evenly

1 Like

Ok, now that’s weird that the ribbing has changed color also. :thinking:
You oughta research that one.

2 Likes

On it man… I’ll see if I can figure anything out

1 Like

It’s actually a 1980 d stamp

1 Like

If we’re talking coins, I have a steel ww2 penny and a Crazy Horse collector coin.

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 can’t find any info, it doesn’t have the plating in it. Just gold all around…1980 d.

2 Likes

I did a little research too and it’s a mystery I even scrolled through a pretty lengthy conversation on a coin collector site and they were all over the place. I hope it’s worth a fortune for u

2 Likes

Thanks man, I’m going to take it in to a shop well see if they have any info…

1 Like

There were at least a few ppl with one tho. 1980 d they were curious too :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

A gold non plate banded one??

1 Like

Got some more OG awesomeness to add to the collection. Thanks again @Heliosphear and @Rhai88 !!! These are slick. Happy Cannaversary everyone.

13 Likes

The one asking the question was plated in the middle but there were ppl in the comments with one like urs @Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

If only you had a metal plate somewhere in your body!

@SEMOActivist
This:

Is totally my vibe right now.

Also my vibe is this awesome side convo about coins. I keep typing like 4 paragraphs to explain that because I’m super baked, but it’s just a stoned ramble so I’m just gonna say I like it.

Night yall

12 Likes

Also this at least deserves a “Good one!” and it got missed! I definitely got a grin from that @MoBilly

3 Likes