7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Dibs!! Haha

3 Likes

well looks like i am gonna miss most of the events, i got a side gig keeping me off the web most of the day, and by the time i get home this week…i will have missed all of the events…lolol, fun to watch and read all the messages posted from the day…so i wil throw my DIBS, and Overgrow the world in now…HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ALL THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING
if it was not for you, we would not have this great culture and community to reach. Again Happy birthday OVERGROW…well deserved, and bravo to all the contributors…

epic moments are here, and we are making history

6 Likes

We’re goin’ all month bro! :partying_face: @GEMI-CONNECT616
Stay safe on the road and we’ll see ya next week! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3::green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:

5 Likes

17 Likes

Here’s a pic for ya!

A pile of S2 reproductions of Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #57 Blood Orange Haze

:v:

35 Likes

I overgrow my yard and patio.

Yes, there is a deer skull with antlers some fur and one ear still attached hidden in my flower bed.

18 Likes

Very cool. The Love in this forum is like no other. Thanks for being OG everyone much Love :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Best of luck to everyone!

18 Likes

Going to use this as my entry for the Garden picture contest.
Apricot Dahlia and a Hover-fly

Taken on my phones camera, I was actually surprised with the quality :sweat_smile:

:v:

16 Likes

Buenas tardes Seniores!

33 Likes

Pic For The Garden Contest😊
Let’s Overgrow the :earth_americas::earth_africa::earth_asia:
Good luck to everyone!!
To the OGs of OG Keep up the magical and inspiring work you all do on and for OG you truly are all legendary.:100::fire:

17 Likes

Garden contest…Overgrow the World and Happy 7th and many more!

34 Likes

My little contribution to the garden show.

![received_1361592441406174|375x500]

Happy to overgrow the :earth_americas:

18 Likes

It’s 4:20 y’all!
IMG_1900
Congratulations @HollySun91 Your the first wiki draw winner. PM heading your way so you can pick your prize.

36 Likes

Congrats @HollySun91 for the Wiki win. Thanks so much @Heliosphear for getting this organized and for all the fun coming up.

9 Likes

It sucks a lot of localities won’t except fresh food, only canned “goods”

Edit: wow I’m late

6 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs :joy:

Sorry getting in the mood for this holiday :birthday:

5 Likes

Ready to play Historical OverGrow Treasure Hunt? The first person that answers the question Correctly wins a 2023 Anniversary Sticker and a OverGrow the world with Love magnet.

In 2016 @LemonadeJoe grew cannabis plants to test a light, what was the strain of cannabis and where did it come from.

Good Luck.

10 Likes

Afghanica strain from Flying Dutchmen?

:smiley:

7 Likes

Hash plant clones sensi seed packs for the win @Heliosphear

4 Likes