7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Thanks for taggin me Dude! :+1: :+1:
I got stoned and i missed it (nearly) :grin:

4 Likes

@Rhai88 and @Heliosphear are overgrowing the world nonstop! Thank you for everything guys! :green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Haha he’ll no man. I was interested IF cheery flavor was on the table. Since it’s Lemon, I got lemon flavors already. But thank you brother for the offer.

2 Likes

10 4 sir. Thank you.

2 Likes

Unrelated to anything just thought it was a neat pic

19 Likes

Congrats @InTheWoods, @DannylovesCannabis, & @Lady.Zandra63 !!!

:hugs: :partying_face: :heart:

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:chocolate oozie chocolate oozie chocolate oozie

3 Likes

:thinking: although blueberry diesel x black cherry sounds pretty sweet too. Winner either way :joy:

1 Like

Congrats! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Winners please send me your details.

29 Likes

Congrats OG’s. Well done once again @Rhai88

4 Likes

Nice! A surprise square! Congratulations winners! :partying_face::partying_face: Awesome game once again! @Rhai88 :fist:t3:

5 Likes

congrats @Pawsfodocaws , @Franklin and @SEMOActivist on your win !

and thanks @Rhai88 !!!

3 Likes

Wow, thanks @Rhai88 !

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Thank you @Rhai88 for your generosity with your time and dedication to this community/

I love some chocolate

perrito-sorprendido

9 Likes

I’m feeling so good about winning that I’m willing to share half of my BBD x black cherry pack, along with a cross of my own making ((orange barb x Skittles) x Sour diesel) with one person, and a pack of the obxsxsd and a pack of sour diesel x blackjack with a second person. These go to the first two people to guess my height or hair color. Guess for both questions, but only one guess per person.

6 Likes

5’9 and sandy brown.
And thanks for the chance. :slight_smile:

I’m down cause it sounds fun!
5’11” with brown hair. :fist:t3:

1 Like

5’8 Blonde

5’10 " red hair

2 Likes

6’ and black

1 Like