7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

I just put whole leaves it a paper bag for a week, then used a grinder and put it in my pipe. I thought it would make me cough but I actually like it. I mix it in with buds every now and then and it seems to make it smoother. Mostly I just use it by itself for my asthma. Pretty interesting stuff!

9 Likes

I didn’t know it was good for wounds, pretty cool

5 Likes

That is so cool that works for asthma and wounds. Sounds off "I smoke this to help my asthma " lol wouldn’t think that smoking something helps with any type of breathing.:rofl: Cool looking plant.

5 Likes

It’s a variety of Rhubarb that was given as a homestead gift when we moved here. It’s slightly larger than your run of the mill Rhubarb, it also features a red coloring that extends deeper into the stem than usual. Vigorous and Hardy. Just let it compost itself and throw a little bit of leaves on top to survive -60°F winter conditions.

There’s a lot more sugar in these than other Rhubarb I’ve come across. It also rocks all year long, instead of getting woody past spring.

Yeah, that’s pretty accurate. More than a few bites can and will sour a stomach. Incredible for pies and crisps though.

11 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Strawberry rhubarb pie is one of my absolute favs. It was a seasonal treat so makes special no grocery store we had a patch of rhubarb that just kept coming back then the u-pick strawberries :ok_hand:. I worked at a bakery for a while and she would only make pies with fruit from local farmers that was in season obviously. Now I’m gonna have to keep an eye out for some thanks.

10 Likes

No you don’t. :rofl: Come fall, I’ll just send you a rhizome (if you should accept).

5 Likes

Pastel Black-Eyed Susan (Vine) from Bakers Creek

12 Likes

Yeah, it’s not bad as a tea for some nutritional benefits, good for cough and asthma. As an oil it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Also it’s nice toilet paper if the need arises.

6 Likes

I have Flowers and Plants all around my house.

8 Likes

Just catching up. Wow, some beautiful pics posted today. Great gardens everyone!
Hey @wbSamadhi, make jam! Can it and have peach jam for years! It makes great Christmas gifts too. :wink:

4 Likes

anti-inflammatory toilet paper even, for when you’re locked out of the house and just had some🔥mexican indian fusion🔥

8 Likes

Another Supafreak by @middleman

My Cucumbers and tomatoes are buried in flowers

A couple last shots

14 Likes

I’m extremely jealous of that porch overlooking those Trees! lol

That’s an excellent front and back yard brother! Wowie!

9 Likes

@CanuckistanPete I see your coneflowers look as shitty as mine do this year. And there at the bottom of your coneflowers, are those more of those red and yellow flowers posted a couple of pics up? I hope I’m right, because of so, I have the exact same setup :joy:

Mine looked better than they do right now. I literally just took this pic

6 Likes

Where I am it was dry all spring and summer. July had some real hot days, last week we had three straight days of 98F with high humidity and a high UV index. A lot of my stuff has done poorly but the Supafreak.

1 Like

Wow, what a pleasure to hear that, I’m excited to hear the budcast soon !!! Keep sharing the love, this post gave me the will to do my first donation. Let’s all keep OG clean :smiley:

2 Likes

Holey Moley!!
Thats a lot of stuff…and a LOT of good people!!

Thanks for all you guys fo to keep OK such a Great place to hang out !! :blush:

8 Likes

I subscribed to The OG Bud Cast. Let us get more subscribers!

https://www.youtube.com/@TheOGBudCast

7 Likes

This thread moved fast HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OG

8 Likes

Sorry if I posted too many pictures, I like sharing. My first pictures I posted has my entry to the contest.

3 Likes