7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

@Ottafish - from @Heliosphear the other day regarding the podcast.

8 Likes

Congratulations on the first two of a great many!

4 Likes

That’s awesome, I’m glad we are keeping the podcast alive

4 Likes

Also, I just want to thank everyone who voted for my pic for the Smoking/Vaping/Making challenge! Of course the cannagar and hot chick were going to win, but so far I am in 3rd, and am very excited :blush:

9 Likes

Shoot me a link

Forgot we are in voting

4 Likes

Looks like I’m almost in 4th, close race!

4 Likes

Vote og cannaversary cannagar!!!

btw these are all different cannagars much smaller…

16 Likes

Playin like this hmm… :wink:

:fire::green_heart:Vote the Captain :green_heart: :fire:

10 Likes

Hey @Natea started it @pharmerfil :rofl: I’m having fun,. That cross blunt and that nipping girl are frigging nice pics. :ok_hand: way to do it up people!!! Og!!! Cannaversary!!! Woot woot.

5 Likes

You have the #1 win in the bag, you don’t need help haha. I’m competing with nips and beautiful dabs lol

6 Likes

Lol, I’m just having fun here, I’ll rake my post if you want :wink:. That must’ve been tricky to roll. I can’t wait to see you place. Thanks btw that cannagar was a big effort for this event, then turned into the perfect entry. Lmao I didn’t even read about this contest until it was time. Also I’m screwed like a pooch on the last one lmao. :upside_down_face: my shit has nothing to compete with all these amazing photos. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey I’m competing with them nips too. I don’t know what’s going on, I get distracted way to easily being a man.

3 Likes

I got like one vote

Ain’t sweating this one

:point_up: @CaptainNemo
Great shot

Think you may have this one in the bag

3 Likes

Great photos all around

I am way down at the 1 vote list. Lololo

2 Likes

Haha yeah man just playing, but for real that cannagar looks beautiful. I hope I have enough this round to make at least a small one. I need to get a mold for it first

2 Likes

It’s has begun…

15 Likes

I would have used it in all the photo competitions if I had the look. Cat, Plant, and Smoking Device

2 Likes

After my beautiful Cow lost… i tought i play safe this time :wink:
Anyway no chance to compete with you guys on the last contest :exploding_head: :fire:
Amazing what you all showing of here! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Very inspiring to see y’alls beautiful buds. Here’s my entry. GMO Punch.

12 Likes

Got a pkg from a OG growmie today. Thanks @Franklin keep on being awesome brother. Happy cannaversary everyone. Overgrow the world :earth_americas: :seedling:

15 Likes