The OverGrow Podcast

Where ever you are, welcome to the OverGrow Podcast.

There are thousands of podcasts related to Cannabis, all of them trying to bring content that is interesting enough to hold a listeners attention. OverGrow is a community built by the people who visit everyday, without cultivators, seeds and communication between the people it would be just another social media website showing pictures of Cannabis.

The primary goal of the OverGrow podcast is to give the community a voice. The number of people who are frequently on OG rises and falls in conjunction with the lives of the members. We are the Cannabis Cultivation Network, every person here is dedicated in the unified calling to OverGrow the World.

Every lifestyle is represented here, young adults to old-schoolers post on OG every day to connect with others who are likeminded. Our most outstanding commonality is growing cannabis for personal use and sharing seeds for strains we create or preserve for future generations.

OverGrow is its own resource for information on how to grow, every mistake that can be made by any Trichome farmer is exposed to the grow light of truth. Podcasts for walking the grow path are numerous, Together we are going create a podcast that stands up, stands out and gets involved. For those who don’t want to be heard on a podcast but want to be seen… a new way of interviewing growers will be introduced. When an OG makes contact to do an OG fly over to gather information and pictures of their grow, I will put them together and focus on the grower with what they have said in open forum while providing pictures and information of their grow of choice.

For person to person Interviews, scheduling will be the most difficult process as we all have lives in different time zones outside of OverGrow. If you are interested in being a part of the new fly over or a personal interview please sign up to the wiki list provided and then write a post with your choice of interview style. A personal interview can be done by video of me talking with you and you have the choice of being seen or voice only.

The process of building a Crew has begun, people are needed for the OGP to come up with ideas, write scripts for the show, providing direction and creativity to the mix. Everyone here is a volunteer. Whatever is submitted is given freely to OverGrow to use as they wish with no monetary value. Not everything submitted will be used to produce content. It will be up to the editors discretion as to which content is displayed or heard. Everything we do together keeps the community moving forward. All meetings of the OGP crew will happen in this thread for all to view. If you are interested please sign up for the wiki and state in your own post how you would like to volunteer your personal time.

Several different kinds of podcast will be made available, we need reporters for the “The Word on OverGrow Street” this show will provide news and current event content by having several people do reports in what ever style they chose, video, voice only or written form to be read on the show. A morning call in show will be developed, this will give anyone who wants to call in a chance to make their voice heard. This will be a pre-recorded weekly event and edited to eliminate any chance of racism, sexism, hate speech and commercials for products and or other websites. If you have an idea for a podcast show please sign-up for the wiki and then post your idea.

All podcast’s and associated videos will be posted on YouTube with links to them provided here in this thread. Thank You @LemonadeJoe for this opportunity.

There will be logo stickers for the podcast along with OverGrow Logo T-shirts and posters will be made available in the coming weeks.

66 Likes

1. @Pigeonman :canada:
  2. @Foreigner :canada: (possibly)
  3. @insaneyanish :us:
  4. @sunra108
  5. @Ris :us:
  6. @RainToday
  7. @Hawkman
  8. @sedin :canada:
  9. @GrowTheAtlas :us:
  10. @sintax

Make more numbers as needed, please fix mistakes.

18 Likes

Let me know what you need from me my friend. I’m here to help if it’s needed!

Excited for this!

10 Likes

I love this great idea and excited to see it come to fruitation. I’ll sit back and watch/listen cause no one wanted to hear me talk! Lol. Thanks @heliosphear

4 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 OverGrow the World with Love. I’ll be sending logo options to you tomorrow night for collaboration and then post here for the community to vote on which one to produce for the show.

@420noob Looking forward taking OverGrow to the next level with you.

Have a great Day OverGrow, I need a nap and a reboot. Seeyah when I seeyah. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hmm, I was hoping this was gonna go into a collaborative effort. I think it’ll help things from going off the rails.

Anyways, I’d like to offer my assistance with the project. I’ve got a little bit of acting experience, so I’m used to working with scripts and the like. I’m told I have a decent voice, though it does come with a slight accent. I could do voice (if I can scoop up a decent mic), I could help come up with topics, I can even do art. Just gotta let me know what’s needed. :+1:

5 Likes

@Foreigner @Slick1 @CanuckistanPete @blowdout2269 @Pigeonman uvm

These peeps on a table guarantee an epic listening spectacle :rofl:

12 Likes

Is this a new OG podcast? Heard @HolyAngel on an OG podcast not too long ago.
???

Edit: Don’t want any problems. Just curious.

10 Likes

(:rofl:…:rofl:…)

1 Like

That user was banned @Bayarealivingsoil , apparently they were a previous banned member and also did not ask permission to use the OG name on merch or for his podcast.

7 Likes

am i really the first to sign up? damn, cool.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. Much success to this venture.

3 Likes

We need to get @middleman @anonymous4289 @TopShelfTrees1 @SHSC-1 @DefNSmokn on the old podcast.

11 Likes

Yes indeed. I can’t see it happening but I would love to see @Northern_Loki , @toastyjakes and @LemonadeJoe do an episode :v:

13 Likes

I would suggest using ableton to mix. I have been using it for over 15 years off and on. It is really good. With a good understanding of mastering a mixing, i suppose anything can be used but this makes it really easy.

It is also important that a good voice is heard. Nothing detracts from a good listen than a shitty voice. Second would be flow. Third would be content. Most podcasts are total shit. I wish you the best.

5 Likes

starting to learn ableton with a friend so much to learn like learning a whole new language lot of fun though! @CocoaCoir

2 Likes

I love this concept (many concepts!)!
I would love to be involved, but am holding off on the signup for the time being; I start a new, challenging job on Monday, so I need to be stingy with my time untill I have a handle on the new position.
I’ve got this thread on watching , so I’ll be hanging around until I can make some kind of commitment.

9 Likes

Hey @Foreigner ! You also have a big mouth! Sign-up yo!

7 Likes

AMAZEBALLS @Heliosphear !

2 Likes

Each episdoe should offer up a pack of seeds from an OGer as a competition. Randomly selecting a winner from whoever leaves a comment.
To encourage comments and interaction on YouTube (boosting the algorithm and reaching more viewers).

Or something along those lines anyway,
I think I suggested this idea on the previous podcast discussions.

:v:

4 Likes