7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Less than an hour for the limited edition sticker auction. Get some seeds and a very limited sticker to help support Overgrow thanks to @Rhai88 .

6 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 Good man was just going to do the same!

I have closed down the auction Wiki. If any one feels like making a bid please do so in a comment and tag the person you’ve outbid.

Thank you to everyone who did bid. Extremely happy to have made OG just a few more $$. :fire:

8 Likes

OGbanner

Big thanks and congrats to all of the members listed below. Please send your donations to @Heliosphear and he will be sending them all to @LemonadeJoe. Once your donations have been confirmed I will PM you and let you pick your beans and get them and your stickers in the mail! :wink: I appreciate you all for hoppin into my mini auction!

Collectively you all made OG $105!

24 Likes

Awsome! Another little chunk for OG. Great what y’all are doing.
So outta likes bro.
:peace_symbol::heart:

6 Likes

Way to go I’m out likes for 22hours but way go keep up the good work everyone :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::+1:t2:

6 Likes

Awesome :clap: thanks @Rhai88 will proudly b displayed soon as I decide a slap worthy spot! Good job OG’s :+1:

2 Likes

Will send it as soon as I get confirmation I’m sending it to the right guy…most of my recent history on Paypal is for seeds…maybe I buy too many seeds? :laughing:

4 Likes

No such thing my man…

I look at the likem collector items. They can skip through time. I got a buddy running some Mexican red hair bag seed he found chillen in his shed from 25 years ago from a trip to took to Mexico that he just popped. I’m thinking to myself eh maybe not right away but yeah when I’m 60 I’ll pop these why not. lol If not @Rena93 will just have to divvy them out to all my local grow friends if they make it longer than I do :laughing:

8 Likes

FUCK YEAH WAY TO GO FOLKS!!! :heart:

6 Likes

Oh boy I hope they don’t lol but whatever you want I’ll do lol ahha

5 Likes

Sweet! Thank you @Rhai88 for putting this together.

5 Likes

Come on over people!

6 Likes

Woowww yeah!!!..

4 Likes

Right? So cool.
Piter, get over here!

5 Likes

It is beautiful to see the community work together and make a difference. Thank you for supporting OverGrow.

Good night OverGrow, Have a great Sunday.

21 Likes

Look what arrived today!

35 Likes

Now that’s a shirt! :fire:

4 Likes

That looks badass

4 Likes

great shirt! looking fantastic!

2 Likes

It looks good on you @Franklin ! Very nice fit. And the shirt itself is awesome!
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like