7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Done… Many thanks!!!..
Now the difficult task to choose… it is a hard work

2 Likes

Cool !!
The green color fits well with the drawing.

2 Likes

Thank You for supporting OverGrow with Your Donations.

Thank You, Have a relaxing Sunday night. :sunglasses:

@Franklin Looks Great, fits well, gonna haft to order myself one, Thank You for sharing.

23 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear ! How do I get that to you?

3 Likes

The magnet and slap arrived a few days back, thanks very much @Heliosphear :pray:, I really appreciate it!

10 Likes

Received mine too @Heliosphear along with the beans. Thank you again!!:blush:

3 Likes

@MoBilly you keep being an awesome grandpa, excellent dad, great husband, fantastic medical marijuana grower and a true friend… we’ll call it even. :slightly_smiling_face:

@buckaroobonsai awwww yeah made the catalog again. :sunglasses:

@Kasper0909 Thank you for letting me know. Grow well. :smiley:

Smoking/Vaping voting closing Monday August 28 at 4:20PM EST Winners will be announced shortly there after.

Marijuana/ Cannabis Voting Starts Tuesday Morning August 29

Gonna ring the bell tomorrow in the games thread with a new twist for the seed selection for the winner.

Have a great Week. :grinning:

20 Likes

Thanks again bro. :pray:t3:

5 Likes

i borrowed the goat for my facebook

3 Likes

My entry ,
Congo
(Bangi Congo, Congo #3) x P C K

20 Likes

Grape pie x snow lotus

22 Likes

So damn sexy!

4 Likes

Bet she smells so good!

3 Likes

Thanks man :pray:

2 Likes

Beautiful colors how far along is this one?

2 Likes

This one was chugging along it was a older grow, my clone hasn’t rooted enough for me to post it lol.

1 Like

@Heliosphear Package arrived safely. Thank you for coordinating and thank you to everyone for putting this together.

13 Likes

Emergency Broadcast: My state emergency activation paperwork was received this morning, hurricane landfall in the next 48 hours. Report for Duty.

I’m closing the voting on the Smoking/Vaping and announcing the winners after this post, then going to board up and secure oldest daughters house on gulf coast and return home. I will set up the voting tonight for Marijuana/Cannabis when I return with family to our house. My ride to the emergency responder facility on the west coast will pick me up tomorrow morning. I won’t be back on OverGrow for several days, possible a week to 10 days.

34 Likes

!!!

:exploding_head:

ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES @Heliosphear !!!

FUCK THAT :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: !!!

:heart:

4 Likes

@Heliosphear I hope you’re fellow magic kingdom defenders always remember:

5 Likes