8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

@Coffin_Dodger Thank you, my scariest moment was pushing that upload button!
@Organical Thank you, The next one is gonna have music intro.
@blowdout2269 Thank You, it has been a long time coming… now that the first one is done gonna rock’ it like rocket fuel!
@Not-Notjosh Thank you, my wife said to me while she was listening to it before posting “yah know you sound like the dude and that northern exposure DJ combined” :rofl::rofl: When she read your post to me we laughed so hard :joy: I nearly passed out. :sunglasses:
@Sailorboy Thank You, I’m hoping that more voices of OverGrow will join the OG PODcast in the near future.
@JonPott Thank You, gonna be 10 episodes for this event, next PODcast is in less 48 hours. Weather Permitting.
@Pawsfodocaws Thank You. :slightly_smiling_face:
@RainToday Thank you, I’m going to reading one of my stories from my Website in the 3rd episode. Not gonna wanna miss that one. :slightly_smiling_face:
@LemonadeJoe Thank You, I’ve made some music tracks gonna premier it in the 2nd Episode August 6th around 4:20PM pictures from the contest will be included in the video track and 3 stickers will be given away at the same time.

Speaking of stickers…
Ding! Ding!! Ding!!! When the bell rings stickers get their wings!
IMG_3702 IMG_3703 IMG_3704
Congratulations Winners!!! @RainToday @Smooth @RadioWaves You have won a collectors item 8 years of OverGrow sticker! Please PM an address to send it to.

@Sintax Thank You, will do. :sunglasses:
@hawkman Thank you for letting me know.
@CaptainRon Thank You, We the 50 volunteers agree, OG is the place to be.
@SubzeroIceKold Yes you can, when I finish this post I will invite you Backstage, please list what you would add there.
@Rhai88 Thank you for doing the mini auctions, World Central Kitchen is a great way to help those in immediate need of food and shelter worldwide! When the donation is made donators will be listed in the donation from box as: Members of OverGrow dot com gathered these funds together to help feeds those in need. Thank you for all you do.
@Terpsnpurps Thank You, i was blazed :sunglasses: I was jittery then I was fine and then I got butterfly’s, got high, mowed the lawn, came back to it got high again and laid it down best I could unscripted and poured my heart into.

@DougDawson Thank You, your pictures from the lake will be in the next episode. Looks like you’re having a great time.

@Nick Thank You, I’ll do my best to keep doing my best. :smiley:

Gonna try and mail out stickers tomorrow but we are experiencing a hurricane landfall north of us with major flooding in north FLA, and GA so there might be a weather delay in the stickers arriving at their destinations.

Thank you to everyone entering the contest with your incredible pictures, be sure to check out the next PODcast you picture might be in it!

I’m uploading movies tomorrow to:
https://www.youtube.com/@OvergrowPodcast
Check out the community section too.
IMG_3705
Have a great week! :sunglasses:

Link of the day:

33 Likes